MD

D-H
Posted on Feb 9, 2022
No more dry eyes

Seabuckthorn oil has become a staple in my household. I really noticed a difference in my health since I have been taking it. The oil from the berries, not the seeds!! Like this one. Taste is good, easy to mix into food. Tastes great in smoothies or all things dairy. Great in salads too. Do not heat, so don't put into hot food or beverages. The skin loves it too, both body and face. Definitely saw an improvement there. Easy to mix in with some skin oil or lotion, or apply directly. It does stain, so careful with that. Another benefit of taking omega 7 oil is that it helps with dry eyes. Also helps keep blood sugar more stable. For me it works best when I take it in the evening.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

but putting in fridge changed the scent and taste completely, as if red palm oil. earlier before refrigeration it was stinking in eye by scent, and not at all in taste like red palm oil. but theffects are not subdued though. but, not keep it outside. reason might be red palm oil is palmitic acid, while this is palmitoelic acid, close neighbors in fatty acids.

I mix 1 drop with 3 drops of rosehp oil as a nightime moisturiser for my neck. Have a thyroid condition and don't want to put any chemical-based moisturisers there. Keeps my neck area hydrated but didn't notice any diff with lines. Saw a major difference when I used it to moisturise my 50 year old hands though. Noticeable reduction in fine lines on my left wrist vs right wrist which I left untouched to compare results.

Posted on May 31, 2022

It’s a really works like magic . I have combination skin and easily breakout with anything . But after using seabuck thorn oil I feel my skin supple without any breakout and in the morning my skin feels soft and fresh though it takes couple of mins to get absorbed in the skin and is dark yellow pigment but once it gets absorbed in the skin it doesn’t stain anything and is not visible on face .

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I used this to help repair my dry skin in addition to taking the pill form. I used it only at night because it does turn your skin color, but by morning it has faded. The next morning my skin was much softer and looked about 50% less dry . I do make sure it has absorbed into my skin before bed because it will stain your sheets and pillowcase.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I use it as a face oil and I love this product it really nourish your face and I can see some improvements while using it. I bought a small size bc it is a little bit expensive but it is worth it and you do not need much and it will last you.. it has an orange color while putting it on your face it will give you that colour but it will absorb after some time and it is best to use it at night because of that .. it says you can use it as a dietary supplement but I haven't .. wondering how does it taste and helps, and which way to use it is best so if someone can tell me it would be nice .. thanks

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

This oil is very hydrating and you only need a small drop. However, even adding that tiny little drop will turn the carrier oil and your face bring yellow.. If you have pale skin, definitely can only use this at nigh time.. I didn't notice any long lasting benefits for now, other than hydration boost.

Posted on Nov 12, 2020

I'm in love with this oil! I've been using it for a few months and it really made a difference to my skin. Its color is orange so I mix it with my other face oils and make a personalized serum. I also like to make a night mask applying the oil and letting it act for 30 minutes. For me, sea buckthorn oil is also a favourite anti-aging skin ingredient. It is known for its healing benefits, skin hydration, and production of more collagen that helps to plump your skin, and smooth fine lines and wrinkles. I highly recommend! If you think my comment helped click yes.

72446be0-0d21-4572-b2ce-c24cc7fb7bff
24e7b555-ee21-4899-91e8-e3acf4dbc26f
994408e9-912b-40e7-82df-260431d572f7
1303b411-3400-4dd1-85ab-3fd5b854eca9
Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I am using this product topically on psoriasis and it is too soon to know if it is working yet. I haven't had any issues with pore-clogging so it seems to be a good facial oil. It does stain skin orange so you put it on for about 20 minutes and rinse/wash or wipe off.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

One of my favorite products. It’s better to take it as tincture than capsule for purity and digestion. So glad they make this one!