MD
4.4

4.4
Sharonn
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I use these clips to hold my hair in a bun for work. Since my hair is fine, I put it in a ponytail first, twist it around and then clip. These clips work very well and usually last me more than a year before I break them. They do not have a scent.

A friend had given me an octopus claw clip a while back and I just broke it so I needed a replacement. It took me a while to find these, but of course iHerb had just the right ones. I was glad that I could not only replace the black one but also get a brown one, too. the thing I like about these is that I can wrap up all my hair in a bun and close the clip over the entire thing to keep all the hair out of my face. If you have really long, thick hair you probably won't be able to fit it all, but for my medium-long and thinning hair there's more than enough room for all of it. They look like good quality and should last a long time, and I really like the minimal packaging to prevent excess waste. They don't have sharp edges so they don't scrape my scalp when putting them on and taking them off.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I have straightened hair and I don't use hair rubbers because I fear that the hair will break, so I only use clips. This product is great! It has an internal silicone coating that prevents the hair from tearing, it is gentle and also strong enough to collect whole hair. recommended

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

They don't pull and snag the hair and it stays in place nicely. Such a great price for two excellent clips. I dropped it the other day and it didn't break in two like most hairclips instantly does! Happy with these and would recommend. I have fine hair, but quite a bit of it, so for me it hides my bad haircut quite well. Wish me luck on growing out this mullet, please....! Thank goodness for affordable hairclips :)

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

These are great quality i’ve been trying to find good ones for a while and came across these and they are great my hair is thin so these stay in good if you have thicker hair i wouldn’t really recommend because the size they are is quite small so might not hold your hair well. No problems with packaging or shipping.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The are wonderful but had to give them away. DO NOT buy them if you don't have much hair. My hair is middle length and looks pretty full but the truth is it's thin and when I put it up there is just not enough volume to fill the clip inside. otherwise it's great!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

The quality of these are pretty much as plastic-y as they look on the picture, and it's a little tricky to open them sometimes, but it's got the exact shape and grip I've been looking for. There is a layer of something silicone-like along the inside, which helps to hold onto the hair- but it doesn't hurt or anything. I use it at night to keep up my loose bun.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I really like these jaw clips. Hold pretty good. I would recommend them to those who have thick hair. If you are like me, and your hair is more on the thinner side, be prepared to have some strands sleep away from their grip. Overall, a good product and good size.

Posted on May 2, 2021

These octopus clips and scrunchies are my go to for getting my hair out of the way while running errands because they don’t leave a dent like hair ties do. I had an octopus clip before but it broke so I’m glad this pack has 2 just in case! My hair is quite thick so normal jaw clips usually can’t hold on! But these do, and I like how it hassle non slip coating on the inside. Please thumbs up if this was helpful! 👍🏼

7a6bfe69-d05b-4222-a760-651dc8faf5e8
41ebf619-fd79-46cd-b2f2-ad8a1c773569
57903f52-e2d0-48d6-b490-79176efbd7a8
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

It holds up your hair perfectly, I went swimming with it and it stayed still. It does not harm my scalp at all and it’s not too sensitive, by that I mean it does not break very easily. It is of a very good quality too. And the size is as big as your pal

9a08b3db-f09b-464f-a17c-7b93a79e50bd