MD

4.2
  • S
Based on 1,349 Ratings
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is the most comfortable headband I've ever owned! I use it to keep my hair out of my eyes when I wash my face. I love headbands, both for their practical uses and for the hairstyles they make possible It stays in place & holds my hair back nicely.No 'pinching' behind the ears due to tightness, no cause pain and headaches . Scunci Headband molding to my head and being completely adjustable,no scent. I can wear these headbands all day long!!!

0b35f8b4-f8f9-41e4-ba68-1996dcc09b5f
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I’m never going back to any other headband. This feels amazing! It fits my head shape and I no longer have headaches from the pressure behind the ears - this is revolutionary, seriously. And for this price? You should definitely buy it.

84b8d031-d557-4de8-82fd-662180885263
1e2c12d9-d9f3-4499-bc3f-842b82877066
235ec9fe-84c0-4fb5-a4e7-6a4ac3b95cc1

Product Description: Our Most Comfortable Headband Ever! Finally a Headband that bends and forms comfortably to the shape of your head. This No Slip Grip Headband is created with a thermal flex technology, guaranteed for the perfect fit. Super Comfy, Doesn't Hurt Behind your ears, Day-to-night, Won't Slip.   Scunci No-Slip Grip Flexible Headbands: Completely flexible. Fits, oval, round, and square-shaped head. Color: Black. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Type: Head Bands. Used For: Fashion, securing hair, Hair Styling. Hair Type: All Hair Types.

c968b2c1-afa7-4161-9645-62804b4fa840
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

It’s bendable to suit the head size so it’s not painful even wearing for the whole day. Will be good if there’s other colours. Black a little dull.

43b40632-5579-4cc4-89cf-65971d13d6e0
4a104f4d-961b-4c16-8f7d-3e10b3d6e735
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

this is my favourite brand of hair products. while i must add that this isn't the "most comfortable headband ever", i will say that this is ONE of the most comfortable headbands ever. you can use this max for an hour or two before you start feeling the sides of your ears hurt. however you can definitely adjust this to your liking. doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and this has been helpful for putting my hair up at home, but it definitely isn't a fashion statement

Lovely
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

I feel like all plastic headbands give me a headache, but this one didn't~ I was even able to position it behind my glasses and it still sat right and looked super cute. It also has a silicone-y grip so it stays in place and I forgot I even had it in because it was so comfortable~

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This is the best headband - with the price, I think every girl should own one. No more pain behind the ear or headache after long wear. It delivers what it promised. And plain black means can wear it anytime If my honest review helps, give me a like. Thank you

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

This headband is the best. So soft and doesn't press into your head causing a headache. The quality is great and the size is good even for a smaller head. Won't pull your hair or press into your scalp. I'd recommend that all ages can use it.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Definitely try this completely unique and novel product! It does exactly what it says and is made of a flexible material that allows you to bend it like play dough to fit your head and prevent squeezing (or sliding off). The underside is made with a rubber type texture that prevents it from sliding off your hair. The top part is shiny black material so it can look casual or dressy. There is no discernible scent or odor. Definitely try it out!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Usually, headbands find a way to scoot themselves on my head in a way that isn't attractive or comfortable. This one actually stays where I want it to and doesn't scratch my scalp or move around. Love that it's adjustable to the shape of my head! That's a first in my experience with headbands. I can even wear them with glasses or sunglasses, another first! Minimal packaging reduces waste, which is always important to me. and it looks good on, just a simple black band with no teeth but a gentle cling that stays put. A very welcome development in headbands in my opinion!