MD
4.4

4.4
Maryam
Posted on May 29, 2022

They were exactly what I was looking for and they were exactly the right size! They’re not large more like a medium. They have a good hold. I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable they are! They never snag my hair and I forget I’m even wearing them. They are made of a good quality plastic and they're really cool looking.

457599da-8ce0-4873-8e37-8fc79f7218dc
9a31f443-e046-4c04-b659-7ad9fde6b7bd
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I love these clips! They are easy to use, made of very good quality and don't hurt my sensitive scalp when I use them. I have long, thin hair and use them frequently as my air conditioner isn't working at the moment and I do not want hair flying in my face when I drive.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I was blown away from the first time using these Scunci jaw clips. They are incredibly gentle on my wavy hair and keep my hair in place all day and are gentle on my scalp too. The size is perfect - not too big or small. To get 3 in different shades is a great bonus too. I love these and think you will too!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

i really liked those! i bought them when my hair was still pretty short and now it’s longer but i use same clips. they are not the strongest ones to keep a massive amount of hair but average is fine. also nice looking. good quality! didn’t break in almost a year

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Bought this for my daughter (age 8 yrs old). Size is great, not too big or not too small for 8 yr old head. The clip holds hair well. She uses it daily. Pretty good quality for the price. It was cheaper than buying the same thing at our local store. Three clips are well packaged, no breakage during shipping.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Convenient clips for daily use! Perfect size for me - these clips are not big. There are 3 pieces in the package. The clips are made of high quality. I like the colors of the clips, great for everyday use!

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

These are a little smaller than expected but it turns out to be a good thing! I have thin hair and these clips keep my hair up without any issue. Other clips I've used have to be reclipped several times but not these. THey stay put!

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I love these hair clips and I have them all over in the house. I have a lot of hair and thick hair, but these are the right size to just get it up if needed.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

no scent, great quality and for daily use, size of package and composition are just right. benefits all age ranged and even if you have a sensitive scalp it helps get hair out of face while moisturizing