MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 28, 2022
eco friendly and lovely smell

I absolutely love this brand! We've tried the oatmeal, almond and berry and they're all excellent. We're all excited when it arrives and my youngest has even tried eating the oatmeal soap because it smelled so yum! We is it in a soap net and it lathers up very well. I find one bar lasts a month so an entire box can last for a whole year per person.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

you need to get used to the scent at the few first uses but once you do you enjoy a high quality soap with amazing and natural ingredients. I like the fact that you can see and feel the oat flakes. It's a nice scrub to the skin. The package is big and I share some soap as a gift for family and friends -which is a great benefit !

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Have to give this brand out of Ashland, OR five stars, as I have used it since I was about 7 years old intermittently). My grandmother used this decades ago when I went to her house, and I loved the abrasiveness of the oat flakes (seems to be fewer of those in the soap now, however).

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I love Sappo Hill soaps. They're great value, minimal packaging, quality ingredients. I prefer bar soaps over liquid due to environmental concerns but it's actually quite difficult to find bar soaps with simple ingredients that are NOT drying AND are affordable. I always have soaps from Sappo Hill on hand because they're one of a handful of brands I've found gentle enough for my dry sensitive hands despite very frequent handwashing in an extremely arid climate. The oatmeal scent is such a comforting scent and not too overwhelming. The oatmeal bits are great bonus for light exfoliation.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

It is simply amazing. No scent , fragrance free ً with very clean composition. I love how simple is it even the packaging is so simple and nice. I have sensitive skin and this one help me a lot. Very gentle and you can use it with thinking of any harmful ingredient entering your body. The size is really good I bought it in Jan and we almost Nov and still have 3 bars

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Got it cheaper and faster than if I bought it on AMAZON (Got mine the next day, not even 24 hours). iHerb is the way to go, as when I tried to order from AMAZON before, I could not get the scented soap due to and error that the never fixed on their website.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This soap gives a fine, silky lather while filling the room with the lovely scent of a bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar. The glycerine base counters the drying effects of our hard water and has the side benefit of not creating a problem with soap scum, a huge problem with most soaps when dealing with water with high mineral content. The bar lasts a long time and doesn't break down quickly like many other glycerine-based soaps. I use it in the shower until it reduces to a sliver and then use up the last at the sink to wash hands.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have been trying to find this product for years. I first used it years ago after finding it in a small co-op in Maine. The scent of the old-fashioned oatmeal bars leaves me feeling as if I’m showering in the same room as freshly-baked cookies. It’s perfect for sensitive skin and doesn’t dry it out like so many soaps do.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I love it Smell like home made soap soo its true what they said lol Size? My god its huge i gave my friends and family bars of soap and they are big It cleans my face very nice and i use it for my body too oh i love it i need to use it longer to tell you if i see any difference but so far im just enjoying my experience

Anne
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I bought it because I wanted something gentle for my skin. I stopped using it now because I exercise a lot more now, and I need a stronger soap to cleanse out after all the exercise. This soap is too gentle to do the cleansing after an hour of exercise.