MD

4.5
Based on 1,596 Ratings
1,116
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The scent is great, I use it after shower . The quality is sooo good , the size is amazing , package is great , and it moisture very well, my skin is sensitive . Texture is very smooth, it has great benefit , I use it in winter season . It’s very gentle. Frequent and composing.

077b4715-5015-4849-9556-20ef0b4f8ece
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I'm not sure if it's due to this oil or my lotion, but my cuticles looks better. The brush make it very easy to be applied on cuticles.

a4012142-4d39-4ae2-8ac1-6d6d12915599
64010994-9e2a-48ba-8b3a-5f537c0f0799
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Wow this product is life changing I’ve noticed a big difference in my nails. My nails are now stronger than ever. I went from biting my nails to having nails that grow so fast. The size isn’t small at all a little goes a long way. 10/10 would recommend

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Works so well for at home manicures for moisturizing. Really nice to have it and fix those cuticles. Really you just need one application and you’re good. Better than the cuticle oil that came with the at home gel set I got so I’m glad I got this one and it should last me a long time.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I have horrible cuticles. As a nurse I am constantly washing my hands in harsh soaps. My cuticles suffer! I have tried almost all the "oils for cuticles" that are out there and have been disappointed. Don't have the time for weekly manicures. So I tried this and was pleasantly surprised. Works very well, not super oily and absorbs well. After using for a week I have noticed a big difference in my cuticles. This is what works for me. Your experience may be different.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

It’s very good but I guess you have to keep using to see a good results it has not sent the sizes small but a little of the product can do good the packaging was very good the texture is very light light and it’s not sticky open using this product for two weeks now and I can see the results of benefits already making my nails stronger

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Like this cuticle oil, works good for me. I use everyday before bed, it’s really moisturise all the skin around nail. Quality is good. Very mild scent. The size is perfect to take it with you anywhere. The texture is light oil, not very thick, easy to apply. You need just small amount of product, so this miniature bottle will last long.

Sam
Posted on May 23, 2022

This is a staple nail product that's got an even better ingredient list than some of the fancier cuticle oils I've tried in the past (Safflower Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Panthenol (B5), Apricot Kernel Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, Aloe Extract). I love the added vitamins and aloe, in particular! The brush is easy to use as an applicator, and this has almost no scent (which I like because it means the formula is irritant-free). Like most cuticle oil, it's greasy at first but rubs in eventually.