MD

4.8
Based on 1,517 Ratings
1,265
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Good carnitine without all the nasty chemical extras. Great for heart, work outs and even elderly people to take. Not overpowering flavor and much better taste than most other brands.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I have been talking this product 8 months ago and it is working for me, specially when I take before exercising. I feel that makes me burn more calories, because I sweat more than when I forget to take it. By the way I am 46 years old.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Help me when I suffered from coronavirus it’s perfect size with high quality support my immune system with good effect on my bone with normal taste , gentle for stomach high potency perfect package antioxidants with best ingredients rich with minerals best supplements perfect benefits

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I love this type of carnitine bacause the dosage is good and it is very tasty, easy to drink. I always take it 30 minutes before my workout and I feel like I have more energy during my gym.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Drank it 30min before workout, it did help in terms of sweating, sweat abit more compared to not drinking it, however the heart rate did not differ much, probably will try other brands to compare

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I've tried both flavors and they taste great. Only issue would be the packaging, it can leak off the sides when you give it a shake.

Posted on May 14, 2022

l-carnitine is one of the must have ingredients for a fitness quality benefits to include in your diet as a workout supplement before training. the packaging, size and taste was amazing

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Love the tangy sweet flavor! The recommended dosing is quite high, so I ended up with *GI* side effects and the dreaded fish smell. I cut dose down to 500mg which solved all the issues. Will purchase again.