Page 1 - Reviews - RoC, Multi Correxion, Revive + Glow Gel Cleanser + Vitamin C, 6 fl oz (177 ml) - iHerb
MD

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My skin looks better and cleaner then ever! I’m 50. I’m using this cleanser morning and evening, 3 pumps on moist face. This bottle lasts me few month at least. First time I thought it made my skin dry, but because all reviews said it doesn’t dry the skin, I continued to use it. I’m so glad I did! You need to gently massage it for at least one minute. Don’t rush. It didn’t get rid of my blackheads on the nose, nothing helps me with those…. But this is excellent product, not too foaming, and in gel form. I’ll not even try anything else.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Excellent, a great find, I think it's my Holy grail for cleanser. The smell is refreshing, invigorating, and awakening. The lather is just right, it does not sting my eyes and does not lieave my skin with a residue or too squeaky clean. Big Like

Posted on May 28, 2022

Loved using this. Doesnt have a strong scent. Noticed brightening effect on my skin. My mother loved this too. Highly recommended. The size is amazing as well, very generous.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I used this every morning for a few months and would definitely buy again. It smells great, lathers easily and didn’t sting. It didn’t irritate problem skin …and skin seemed brighter and not dry.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Its quite nice, very light and liquidy texture, foams quite a lot. Cleans the face very well without making it dry. Slightly smells like citrus.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Excellent facial soap. I have already ordered 2 units of it. It Ler dries the skin, does not burn the eyes and does not dry the skin. Removes makeup perfectly.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Highly recommended! I use this everyday. I just use a few and make enough bubbles. It makes my skin clean and bright. I will order again.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

beautiful product ,fancy package too , it gives you a glow ,its an antioxidant ,makes you feel and look good !it a decent size it can last you a month or two depending on usage.

debikay
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Love the smell. The texture is creamy and rich, and it feel silky smooth going on. Unfortunately, it leaves a sort of film on my face after I use it, and it made me break out a bit. I'm sure this would be great for ppl with skin less sensitive than mine. I tried using it again today with only one pump, instead of the recommended 2-3, and that seems to have helped offset the filmy feeling somewhat, and I don't feel like I'm about to break out. If you have tougher skin, I'd definitely recommend this.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This has no smell, the size is not big but it leaves the skin moist and refreshed and not dry. I use it mornings and evenings and I can say it is safe to use . Package is okay and I think it’s for all ages .