MD

4.2
  • S
ssseagull
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Recently I’ve got some problems with my digestive system. Bloating after everything… I always feel myself like a ballon even though I eat healthy, I am a personal trainer and nutritionist. I don’t know if capsules really help me, but I’ve just started to take them with problem food

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I take a dosage of one pill before heavy meals. It doesn't have a taste. The pill is average sized. It provides good benefit, but not incredibly so. It seems to decrease bloating and feelings of heaviness. I like that the ingredients are vegetarian. The quality is worth trying anyway.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Had been buying this in Canada as I live there, but Canadian manufacturer stopped making it, so now getting U.S. product. My wife uses it and it has a few different ingredients from the Canadian one, but it works well and very effective. Quality is great. Size is great and good number of pills in bottle. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

My whole family has been using this for years. Lots of digestive issues. IBS-D. It helps with digestion and bloating. Easy to swallow capsules. Really worth the money. Highly recommend this for those with stomach issues

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This GAS RELIEF by RENEW LIFE has been essential in my diet. I used to get it at my HEALTH FOOD STORE, but the store was frequently out of this product It i s more convenient to place an online order.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

First time trying this and it works! Happy with this purchase 👍

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Very good product when taken with the meal. Helps with digesting gas forming foods. Reduces bloating.

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

I love all the RenewLife supplements. I tend to use the GasStop more and more as I get older as I find it harder to digest the same healthy foods the way I used to be able to. Great for gas forming cruciferous veggies, all raw vegetables, beans/legumes and even grains if you choose to eat those.