MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

It is a great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients taste and easy use! .... big size I don't like package have many benefit compositions for recipes diets low servings frequency

These are great tablet for me specially for my hair. i have noticed huge difference . It actually contributes in keeping hair strong , and making hair grow faster. I take 2 tablets in a week as i dont want to take too much. These tablets are very strong and i have to drink lots of water to keep my urine clear after lots of biotin which is in this tablet.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,070

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

i tried several hair vitamins , and this is the one that i am using over 4 years having the best possible results, and that's because it has 5000 mg biotin, most of other hair vitamins contains only micro grams of biotin, and thats why this stands out yo me

Posted on May 28, 2022

I have some hair loss now and I decided to take these vitamins, since there is a bition in disage of 5000 and sone other vitamins. I’ m in the oricess of raking them.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Great microelement combo inside these caplets. Take one daily and enjoy luscios hair, strong nails and dewy skin. Smell is pretty strong, but effect is worth it.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Extremely happy with the quality of ingredients used in this supplement. My nails have grown much stronger instead of being short and brittle . Great price too !

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

this hair growing multivitamin are just wonderful, i feel and see lovely results with using it, my hair start to grow and shiny, also hair looks full and hair loss stop

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I also bought the liquid form of this product and it has the same effect of this caplets. It helps me to have a better sleep.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
3,442

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.