MD
Based on 1,710 Ratings

Based on 1,710 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I just used it today so I am waiting to wash my hair and see the result. Scent is like natural henna. Size of the package is really small so I needed one and half to cover my hair. Quality looks really good and I didn’t feel my hair is dry. I know the benefits of henna as I used to use it very often but first time this brand

d81c04a2-de4b-4085-a3dc-57478af93635
Posted on May 1, 2022

Use scent quality size age package benefits composition hair scalp sensitive moisturize ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰Thankyouuu so so much hope everyone buys it and enjoy pluming urselfs girls see you in the next review so hopefully we will see each other’s friends and family members that we love each day love you guys

c1c2d699-6c79-4b4b-abb8-b26e434a280a
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I love using this henna to moisturize my hair as well as add some dark color to it. I have dark brown hair, and this adds more darkness to make it almost black. It is easy on sensitive scalps, and is really easy to use. I even like the way it scent, so earthy! Great quality and good size. I can do my whole head with just one package, I have shoulder length hair.

I ordered this product the fifth time I advise you to order It is amazing, I have ordered this product several times and can't do without it

ecf5cfbe-a3a0-4ab8-b46b-4ad8d0f63299
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Left it on for two hours mixed with hot coffee. The key is to use a film to wrap around your hair tightly. I also use a hairdryer over the film to heat it up a couple times.

95658590-0878-4cc6-9603-7e6019e0d063
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
2,314

Perfect quality. Super product. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

As described, working well for health, highly recommended, will buy it again. The quantity is very big, suitable for adults, received sealed, take on empty stomach for better absorption, essential ingredient is included, the composition is meeting the body requirement, no side effect, you well get improvement with longer duration,, take it before diet, helpful for knee and all joint, and skin. No taste, it will replace any deficiency for joint health, the best benefit for Adult age group, good quality. Package received on time.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I used this product in the past and eventually decided to go grey. But my friends didn't like my salt&pepper hair so I started again using this henna. I always use coffee, apple cider vinegar and olive oil as recommended in the instructions. It doesn't stain the skin on the forehead, covers white hair perfectly and gives the hair this beautiful shine and fullness. I leave it on for 2-3 hours. The result is beautiful.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I like to use henna for the quality ingredients and the size of the package. I get several uses as I have short hair. Henna is good for my scalp and my hair benefits greatly. I am ok with the scent of the henna, smells like hay and it goes away after a couple of shampoos. I mix this "black" henna with regular to get a brown for my hair.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love that there is no scent to it and it's a quality natural hair dye that you can use for covering gray hair. I have sensitive scalp but it's not been irritating at all. The size is enough for a couple of months if you have long thick hair like mine. It's actually much more convenient to use this than making a trip to the hairdresser's! Please give me a like if you find my review to be helpful for you. 🤗🙏