MD

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I really love this lotion! It has all the goodness of herbal ingredients. I have very dry skin, esp on my hands since I have to adapt to this desert harsh environment. This lotion makes my skin better already and it's only few days since I first applied it. I believe if I continue using it for awhile it's gonna make my skin so much better! I use it for my face too because I trust its ingredients. It's hypoallergenic and fragrance free... definitely my things. If this your things too, don't hesitate to buy it. It might cost you more, but your skin needs it

8169211b-1837-49fb-ae93-f0673b63d797
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I'm attracted to buy this lotion because it's stated that fragrance free which is great as I have sensitive skin. Even though it is unscented, it still has some very mild scent, maybe it is from the natural ingredients. However, I don't like how it feels on my skin. After I use it, I feel that my skin is oily even though I just applied a tiny bit. Since it is oily, it definitely keeps my skin hydrated.

bf555081-2ce7-4d20-8f70-b329e8662ccf
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

My skin is very sensitive and I can't use many lotions, even "natural" lotions. I have no problem with Baby Oh Baby, Herbal Body Lotion, Unscented. It has no scent. It is a nice texture and is very moisturizing to my skin, it absorbs quickly and softens my dry skin

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This lotion is great for my sensitive skin. It moisturize and hydrates my very dry and itchy skin so well. I like the fact that it is unscented because I tend to be sensitive with added scented products. I like the clear bottle package because I can see how much lotion I have left.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

My very favorite unscented lotion I have ever used. The little red spots so commonly caused by other lotions do not occur with this brand. The bottle is large and lasts a long time. The lack-of-smell smell is pleasant. It soaks in very quickly and doesn't leave any residue. Keeps the itchies away during the winter.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Have been using this for many years now and still love it, my skin is sensitive and I have allergies to most chemicals so this ticks all my boxes. Great texture and consistency, only one application and skin feels great afterwards, not greasy at all. Price is very reasonable too for the quality of the product.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

After using this lotion, I have ordered it for others, as it is a wonderful product....well absorbed, unscented, good ingredients. I keep a bottle nearby in whatever room I happen to be, as I am continuously washing my hands. Most winters, I have had to use vaseline covered with gloves, for overnight hand healing. With regular use of this lotion, it hasn't been necessary.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

my daughter and I have been using this lotion for about 6 years and we are very happy with it. It is moisturising and absorbs well but not greasy. I like that it has no fragrance or scent and is cruelty-free. Packaging is in a convenient pump bottle and does not leak. I just wish it did not come wrapped in plastic to reduce waste and i hope they find a way to use biodegradable plastic in the packaging

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

I use this as a base for moisturizer. The recipe I’ve been using for the last 5 years: 2 tablespoons Baby Oh Baby Lotion, 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel, 20 drops essential oils. My face seems to crave this, and my complexion draws positive comments. I’ve had women ask how old I am because they can’t believe how good my skin is. (Photo taken February 2021 at age 74) This “moisturizer” after hyaluronic serum is all I do morning and evening after cleansing.

3aa5713e-48b0-481b-ae4f-e6dd3431b1c1
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I just discovered this lotion and was really drawn to the natural ingredients. It is ex-moisturizing with no scent; although I'm sure you could add some essential oil if you'd like a little scent. I am using this on my face, neck because I have fair, sensitive and reactive skin. So far I am very pleased as it seems very gentle and moisturizing; and will be purchasing again. The price is very reasonable. I only wish the packaging was glass instead of plastic ... I would even pay a bit more for that! Thanks to iHerb for offering this product :)