MD

Based on 7,542 Ratings
5,998
Posted on Apr 29, 2022
Good Multivit for daily supplement

Started on this multivit while still breastfeeding. Contains the needed vitamins to supplement the daily nutrients that I get from food. Taste is acceptable. I wish that the Size of each tablet could be smaller, but it seems to be quite comparable to other multivits that I’ve taken before.

c6cb7cac-7bbf-4f68-a158-1b136f6a39b2
Posted on May 10, 2022

I like this product. The capsules are large but can be chewed. All vitamins and minerals in sufficient quantity in 1 capsule, which is very convenient. I like that almost all vitamins and minerals are of natural origin, not chemical ones and in a highly digestible form. For example, iodine from kelp. Slightly changes the color of urine.

c402cf27-544a-4cfa-84e1-f18e4c2efeb5
Posted on May 10, 2022

The quality and the ingredients of this product are good. it is a good antioxidant and comes with probiotics also. the packaging of the product is nice. the size of the tabs is somewhat large but easy to manage. the taste is fine, you can use it as a prenatal plus also during the pregnancy. all in one good product. but just have single doubt it has some ingredient which is prohibited in thyroid conditions but the remaining is good. if you like this review helps give a like :)

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

High quality great vitamins for pregnant women. I loved the natural ingredients. I used it by mydoctor's advice for 2 pregnancies and mounth after. I felt greatand my blood tests were very good. It has no taste or smell what is good. But the size of cupsuls is prettybig

Started taking this prenatal even before I got pregnant at age 27. It was easy to manage as it only one tablet daily. I had no trouble during pregnancy and felt great. The quality and ingredient seem great, though it did have some weird taste and smell to it but it’s not too bad. Recommended for those who are worried about deficiency.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I bought this to maintain my hair and nails even though I am not pregnant. I can say after two months of use that the ingredients in this product are very beneficial for hair, skin and nails as they have become amazingly healthy. The size of the pills are quite large but you just have take one daily which is great.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I bought this multivitamin 2 month ago. And it’s my first time when I train this multivitamin. The Form of tablets is good for me. Easy to swallow they. And I like the complex of vitamins. I really take a long time to decide how vitamins are better. But I choose this complex and's I feel good after 1 month. Now Tablets are finished and need to order a new bottle of vitamins.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have taken these for about 3 weeks now I appreciate that it's once a day and I need not take 4 capsules. The tablets are not the smallest, but I've no problem with that. As for the smell, just smells slightly herby, doesn't bother me Makes me feel better knowing I am getting supplemental veggies/fruit especially when those pregnancy cravings aren’t exactly healthy Recommended

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I checked the reviews of this in an independent testing crew and this bran actually tested very well that it is not filled with fillers. After I gave birth and after I breastfed, I stopped taking this. My husband takes it but he said he doesnt like the smell. What I like the most about this is I don't have to take multiples of this per day. It's just one and you're good.