MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I’ve been waiting for this to re-stocked. Tried and tested and proven to be very effective. My son had finished 1 bottle of this and I can tell that his skin is glowing. It’s a good supplement for my 15 yr old. Excellent quality and well-packaged!

004fca03-c401-43ac-a885-ad9bd6d544e3

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This is a great multivitamin. It has bioavailible forms of vitamins and uses natural sources. It is a good size with 90 pills (30 days supply). and the packaging is good. overall a 5 star quality product.

Posted on May 14, 2022

This is a really great product. The quality is exceptional and it is a huge benefit for my growing boys. The taste & size are good.

Posted on Jun 19, 2021

So far my son's been using these for over a week. He hasn't had any negative reactions, and we are hoping with time that it will help clear up some of his acne issues. He has no problem with taking pills, which is good because these aren't the smallest ones. Update: My son has been taking these for several months now and I do believe that they are helping with his acne and scars. It's hard to know how much to attribute to the multivitamin because he is doing other things, but I definitely could tell that these multivitamins were helping.

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

I bought this for my 15-year-old daughter and it really helped her pimple breakout. When I bought another teen multivitamins because this was out of stock one time, her pimple problems returned. Since then, I always stock up with this multivitamins so we don’t run out. It’s the ONLY one that was able to help with my teen daughter’s skin problems. Highly recommended for teens!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

My teen son has taken these vitamins for over 3 months. His annual bloodwork shows a healthy child! Will continue to buy these.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Excellent product , my doughter aged 16 years old and feel good with mentioned product cointued purchased

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

good product, my duoghter reguallry used it and she feel good with it

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Really great multivitamin for teens who are in sports or always on the go