Page 1 - Reviews - Pyunkang Yul, Moisture Ampoule, 3.3 fl oz (100 ml) - iHerb
MD
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I have an oily and very sensitive skin and this product is WOW! It did not breakout my skin, it great for oily skin - not greasy whatsoever. I recommend applying it on damp skin - this way it moisturizes the skin more. I use this product on the most hot and humid days when other moisturizers make me peel hot or sweat. At first you may fell that the consistency is a bit steaky - but don't worry, let it dry and it leaves you with nice mat finish to the skin. I am in love with this product!!! very high quality and great for very sensitive skin :) If this review is of help to you, kindly leave a “LIKE” :)

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

It's super hydrating. Left my skin very moisture for a whole day. It's thick and leave a filter on the skin - on top of that for a night I apply snail cream in eye area (sometimes on forehead too, but only when it’s very windy outside, otherwise it’s not needed as it works pretty well! For the day I onyl appy on top of that SPF and make-up. I added a photos how it looks on skin so you can imagine the film it creates. Hope it’s a little bit helpful :)

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I thought that my K-beauty routine was keeping me moisturized. But nope! This stuff is incredibly moisturizing, great for sensitive skin, and is affordable. I don’t think I will be able to live without it! One complaint is the dispenser, product is too thick to get out of it quickly. But it s worth the wait!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I love this moisture ampule, i use it together with the toner and moisturizer of the same line and it really saved my skin. I first learned about this through Dr. Dray and decided to try it, i was desperate and hopeful but not really expecting much. I already tried a lot of products including derm visits but there were no progress. I have acne prone skin and breaking out so bad in the jaw area for a long time. This transformed my skin. I saw so much progress after a month of use along with other products in this line. I love it and Will be using this as loooong as i can!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

i got this following the recommendation of my dermatologist and i’ve never been happier with a purchase,at first i was skeptical as to how this would be different than other serums or moisturisers but the level of hydration this brought to my skin is amazing especially when using retinol , i don’t know how but the way it goes into the skin makes it have this blurring effect on my pores which gives the illusion that they’re smaller. i was very surprised by this, definitely would repurchase!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Skin Thirsts For This Enchanting Nutrition. Don't Drink! It's fun when something makes you glow, makes you dewy. Lotsa great products in this line that nourish the skin barrier. It's such a pretty bottle and the potion is magical. I also use the moisture ampoule and nutrition cream. Enchanting results. All three would make sweet gifts for a mother-inlaw, a new mom, a career woman. Check out Dr Dray's (derm & YouTube vlogger)take on this product line.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

The ampoule that makes my night more memorable. I do wake up fresh with this on my face overnight. It might look sticky but it never feels like it. It can easily glide and be absorbed by the skin, just perfect for my nightly skincare routine. I apply it before putting the repair cream of the same brand and I noticed my skin glows after a week. I am not an expert but it worked for me. I hope others too with facial acne scar issues can benefit from the promising results of this skincare line.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

So...the texture at first feels really weird, very slime like. BUT! It all absorbs within a minute and leaves my skin super hydrated. I have normal skin that gets really dry in colder months and I am in love with this product. The only I wish it had was a pump, so it would be easier to get the product out of the bottle. So even if it feels weird at first give it a chance and it will surprise you!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Another fantastic humectant from this company. Even more hydrating than the essence toner. It's thick and sticky so you have to make sure it's absorbed well before apply makeup. For my skin, I don't pat it on, I massage it in so it actually penetrates my skin 😂 My only complaint is the dropper. I hate droppers. I don't wanna play scientist. I wanna rub stuff quickly on to my face and go to bed! 😆 the formulate itself is a 10/10

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Very thick like honey serum. I have to use after face moisturizer. Once is place, it feels like a invisible face mask. It has no scent. Very gentle on skin. Good for sensitive or normal to dry skin. I only use it in the night. It’s for any age group looking for deep moisturizing.