MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My 86yo dementia mother has high blood pressure and cholesterol. Prescribed medications caused swelling of her legs, and doctors couldn't find a correct drug. I've stop her medication for the last 2 years and personally made her meals. Sacha Inchi Oil was initiated after watching one of Dr Berg's video... finally her medical report was normal for the first time! Yup, she is now more alert and smiling more often!

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Good quality as usual. Ingredient as you all know pure sacha Inca oil, it’s my 4th or 5 th bottle. As I want to get the benefit of high omega 3 so don’t cook it but instead I put a table spoon of it on my meal. It taste ok for me because I mix it with other food. The packaging has been improved a lot. It’s wrapped with bubble before putting in a well fitted paper box especially for it. I use it everyday and this size goes 2-3months.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Good quality with slight nutty taste. Helps with skin problems if consumed over a period of 2 wks or more with less than 5ml intake on daily basis.

aded269d-cf8f-4ceb-9b0b-30c1899888f1
77ec5a1b-af39-4f23-96d2-687264eb98be
Posted on May 24, 2022

I purchase this oil hoping to lower my cholesterol level. Fortunately, it didn’t have any weird smell or texture and taste as same as other oils, smell fresh too. Not very sure if it really lowered my cholesterol level as I didn’t buy more after the second bottle. The price is way too much compared to olive oil, so I decided to use olive oil.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

This is a good price for a bottle of Sacha Inchi Oil. It has a mellow taste. Works well if I drink it directly on a spoon or if I mix it with coffee or other beverages. It has a nice dispenser to help minimize the drips when pouring.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I wanted to intake daily omega-3, I heard that Sacha Inchi seed contain good omega 3,6,9, I love the taste of oil. Enjoy it everyday.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This arrived well packaged and is in a convenient sized bottle. The quality is excellent and I have a teaspoon of it everyday in my smoothie.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

It tastes really good, with a hint of nutty flavor. I take it for the claimed health benefits. Have to take it daily/longer and will update if there's anything remarkable.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

It comes well packed with bubble wrapped. This is the second time purchase. Oil taste light. Can just drink it or use it for salad dressing or making hummus. Balance ratio of omega 3 and 6 of almost 1 : 1.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

They use clean ingredients to make this product. Great to supplement in your diet. Great in salads and other recipes. I will purchase this product again.