MD

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Excellent Product!!

This product helps with getting a good nights rest and provides great support with any restlessness. Such a great product to get the magnesium you need in your body. I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I bought this product knowing that I liked it already. Initially, I found it at my local natural foods store, but it was a bit cheaper from iHerb.com, which is great!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

A great all-rounder this magnesium also has vital nutrients and trace minerals.Impressive list of ingredients when put together is just great for our bodies

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

Taste is good. I’ve only been taking it for 10 days, so I can’t comment on the effect quite yet. Great price, will buy again.

a8904e01-da64-4d09-a480-7aaa1e3216c5
Posted on Jul 17, 2021

This is my 4th - 5th purchase of this item. A wonderfully refreshing drink after exercise. Especially nice when served cold. It is healthier alternative to other sucrose laden isotonic drinks. Introduced it to a sporty friend and she likes it too. everages. I have since made repeated orders and it doesn't look like I'll be stopping.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

the taste is a little odd but eventually i came to actually like it. Became a nightly routine for me. Helped me relax

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

A magnesium supplement was recommended for tight muscles by the doctor and this product is an excellent way to fill the need.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

High quality good flavour, strong so I use half a scoop

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

My husband was on IV magnesium due to GI issues and a liver transplant. This product has decreased his need for IV supplementation. We are so grateful!

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

Delicious and packed with great ingredients! I was curious about the taste as not all reviews seemed positive but I personally find the taste very nice — nothing unpleasant about it at all. I got the powder at a good discount, too. May well repurchase once this runs out.