MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

My family has been taking the Ionic-Fizz, Magnesium Plus, for more than 3 years, and we are quite satisfied with this product. We find that this is certainly a quality source of vitamins and minerals. It contains essential vitamins and minerals and ionic sea minerals among the ingredients. The gently sweet fruity taste of the powder when mixed into water is pleasant, and we are glad that the flavour is derived from natural fruits. One important benefit for me is that I found the drink to have a sustained mildly calming effect on my mind, which does help with stress management. And since I usually take it before I sleep, I found that I could fall asleep with a rather relaxed mental state.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

We have used this product for a few years. It is wonderful for nighttime “restless legs” and leg cramps. In the heat we are having this summer leg cramps are a big problem if you are out in the heat. THIS WORKS !!!!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I had trouble falling asleep after a big surgery and Magnesium Plus has changed my life. It’s a very pleasant drink which eases me nicely to sleep and the best part is that it’s a natural product!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Just completed my 60 days intake, seems to help me to sleep well, taste a bit sweet, is it added sugar or natural fruits sweetness?

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Good product and fast delivery. Will buy again, highly recommend

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is the only magnesium supplement I use. Tastes great on its own or in a smoothie.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Good taste and can tell it’s doing something. Just wish it was cheaper. It’s a small container

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Tastes good and the magnesium content is quite high. Felt energised after drinking it and good thirst quencher.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

The smell and flavour is great. If they do have magnesium glycinate like this powder type, i would be happy to buy it.