MD

Posted on May 7, 2022

very good product to get rid against candida. It is helps me a lot, one of the best products I even tried. definitely would reccomend it for it's high quality! I use it twice dayli - morning and evening 2 capsuls each time this us the recommended dosage and this is how I take it. It helps me against irritation, I really can feel it's benefits already. I also maintain some anticandida diet, hope it will help me to be free of it somehow.

cde783d0-3f71-430f-8163-ad37c2e02cfa
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Best yeast killer on the market. Felt great with just the first 2 capsules. Been fighting this off and on for 20+ years and now finally found something that works. My joint pain is gone and my bowels feel normal for the first time in years. This is the product to trust. Hope it works for you.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

What a great price, best I've found. Product works great to reduce yeast in my gut and comes doctor recommended. I've been taking for over six months and maintain with a 1/2 dose everyday. Super product. Also good for dogs with certain types of ear infections involving yeast. Excellent and I highly recommend.

i took it all and i must say it helped me! prior taking it i kept a gluten, milk and sugar free diet low +FODMAP diet for a month. i was also taking some other supplements recommended by my nutritionist and i was taking saccharomyces boulardi before bed. i completely recovered from candida and i hope it won't come back

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I bought this candex bebí- caps for my son and after a month his tongue was clean and his doctor said that the candida was going down in his system. I recommended , it really works great !!

76b30310-d51f-4548-a22d-502d571cd3ed
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

i've been taken Candex for aproximately 10 days and what i've noticed is the improvement of my mood, less mouth irritation, less fatigue. i hope this will work after years of chronic candidiasis. i must add that i take the product along with bromelain, monolaurin and vitamin c. no die off symptoms except for some stomach cramps in the first day of administration. i appreciate all the natural ingredients and the superior quality of the product. i dont have a problem.with the size of the pill and i hope the dosage mentioned on the prospects will be helpful.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I use this together with some other products in my fight against Candida. My health practicioner adviced me to use this to help break biofilm. As I use it in conjunction with other supplements it is difficult to say exactly what each one of them has done for me, but I am soooo much better now so the plan seems to be working! Dosage I use is 2 capsules triceps daily on an empty stomach. Size of the capsules is small and they have no taste och odor to them. I will jeep buying these because it is a good product that has helped me a lot.

Posted on Oct 15, 2020

I was severely bloated, had stringy saliva, severe headaches, painful sores all over my face & neck that weeped a clear fluid and it kept getting worse by the day. I had already taken a Fluconazole capsule, oral Nilstat & Fungilin lozenges last week with no relief. My symptoms were getting worse. I had somehow put on 3kg in a few weeks without any food intake to substantiate this. I was walking a half hour a day. Nothing worked. Out of desperation I ordered Candex & took it yesterday as soon as it arrived by following the directions. Overnight I have had some relief. I have dropped down 1.5kg on my second day of Candex. The bloating has stopped. My stools are regular again. And the sores on my face have settled and started to heal. This has been a lifesaver to me. I understand now that the medical model needs to embrace this as it really works to digest the yeast biofilm in the gut. I believe many people would find relief from this!

e2e06108-fe78-4f33-9b1f-3020aaa28ce4
866b4f41-ea93-4a46-ab7f-c57e1be2fae2
858ec5ba-4e24-41e2-ac01-a1e374288799
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Tried this after my GP warned me that a lot of yeast infections are now antibiotic resistant. Nipped the problem early and seems to have done a very good job. Keeping more on hand in case, but infections have not recurred. Very satisfied with result.