MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This is a fabulous combination of ingredients in one capsule to maintain breast health. I have a family history on both side of breast cancer so I take these capsules , or another oestrogen detox aid to help rid the body of bad oestrogen's and detox them from the body. I have never experienced any bad reaction to these capsules.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I like the quality ingredients is good and size is also good , good for immunity n package is also good, it's good for vitamin d deficiency its effect it is taste less and good for bone absorption is good.the size is good.

b34f5399-cc97-423e-bf29-d5fe9110996f
affb1b9d-edbc-40b0-811c-107a4d212880

I purchased a bottle of Breast-D last month and already I'm noticing a slight improvement. It's too early to tell how this dietary supplement will perform over time. So far so good. I like the blended formula that includes DIM, green tea extract and Vitamin D3. I've come to a conclusion these capsules will support my breast, vascular health and estrogen metabolism. I know if something is working!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Supplement has good composition of ingredients. Within a prolonged time of use helps to reduce breast tenderness.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This is my first order and I really like it. My second order just arrived and will had more reviews later.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

No more swollen breast. Helps with the mood swings 👍👍 Will order again

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Good stuff, but you have to take it for 3 months as a course.

Posted on May 15, 2022

have purchased it several times and I am pleased with the results

Posted on May 10, 2022

Will try this to help with my breast. Good thing I saw this supplements. Ihope I will see effect.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022