MD

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Excellent! Purity, price, pump!

Love this newfound product line for the reasons above! It's the most natural, not overly oily for my sensitive, acne/eczema/dermitis prone skin. This product is unscented, lovely feel, fabulously packaged, generous portion (potion)! Buy! My skin absorbs it so well and it does not dry out as quickly as it used to. I will say if you are applying this as a body lotion or oil for dryness, give yourself some time before getting dressed. It does take about 30 minutes for it fully to absorb into your skin, and not be oily to the touch. Try to mix it with your body lotion. It will definitely work wonders. It's also great that it comes with a pump. It's easy to dispense. If you like this review please to leave a thumbs up!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I use it for a nighttime massage for my three months old baby for a month now. I love it! Nothing greasy about it and no irritation at all. The skin is so soft! The oil gets absorbed completely without oiling the clothes or anything around. I’m definitely ordering more for us!!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This oli is moisturize my skin i like to do it as an scrub is so use full the scent of this oli is very nice the size compared of price is great great quality any age can use it essential oli the package is good I have a sensitive skin

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I have very, very sensitive skin and have searched the world over for a moisturizer that heals, nourishes, and doesn't leave me greasy! OMG. This is it. Smells lovely, great quality and the size of the bottle is an excellent value.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Smooth oil and easy to apply Can use daily and I’ve noticed that the skin softens noticeably And it’s a great size for family use

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I love the pump it comes with so you can use the product even more efficiently. This oil is the best and I feel it has helped strengthen my hair

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Normally almond oil have almond smell but, this one doesn’t have any smell but, I like how it makes my hair feel, soft like any almond oil I used before. It’s a good oil.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It’s so good, I loved because it is light and no smell!!

cd49d507-c6e5-477b-b347-9eab7d756530
agnishka
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Huge bottle and great price for it. Comes with dispenser.