MD

4.6
PotatoMom
Posted on Jan 29, 2023
Made me feel better.

I bought this because I heard good things about MNM and this brand was recommended to me. About 5 hours after the first time I took it I felt a surge of energy, it felt weird but good. I usually feel very tired and sleepy around the afternoon but not when I took this. I also noticed my shoulder pain that I wake up with every morning had almost completely disappeared. I was pleasantly surprised. I hope I continue to feel the positive effects as I continue to take it. No weird taste or smell and the capsules were easy to swallow.

6eff0a00-728f-4dc8-bb35-e11b89414f11
Posted on Jan 1, 2023

This supplement gives me boost of energy during the day and I wake up fresh in the morning even if I went to sleep at late time. Also, the wrinkles on the face started to disappear which proof that this supplement works as anti-aging repairing my DNA. Happy with the purchase.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I am 61yrs old Chinese male, I have been try this product a year, only need a week it really help me to boost my energy and I have will feel the different. (previous bought it from Amazon, I prefer order it from iHerb in future).

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

I started to take NMN 4 months ago. I feel significant increase in energy level as well as ability to learn and work longer than before. I also started to exercise regularly 3 times a week and I feel great. I am 53 years old.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I took it previously and it worked. Unfortunately my body got used to it so I stopped feeling any energy. I made 5 months pause and I can feel great again. Great quality.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I just started taking these. I will update my review later. seems expensive for the size. Most studies recommend people over 135 pounds take at least 500mg.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

250mg per capsule value for money reorder recently, good quality

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

i have been using NMN for quite some time now and my energy levels have improved quite notoceably

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Best cp value nmn product in iherb, always out of stock