MD

Based on 4,195 Ratings
3,494
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
5,282

I like the primal kitchen brand, I bought many products like the avocado oil, mayonnaise and souce. Is very delicious for cooking and baking. Very high recommended, you must try it.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 25, 2022

We love using avocado oil for high heat cooking and this one is fabulous! Doesn’t have a strong flavor and the bottle lasts a long time. I also thought the price was good for the level of quality so I think it’s a great value! Would recommend to others that want to include more healthy oils other than olive oil in their diet

The packaging was very good to protect this product. I love the taste of it and it’s very good and cooking, as quality is very Good and the ingredients Includes only avocado oil. It’s a great part of any diet, I would recommend it to anyone, as it is beneficial oh great for cooking. Size is a great for the price, and I will Definitely purchase this product again

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

This is go to trustred brand for a lot of things. I really like this avocado oil and have purchased it a number of times. The quality is amazing. The avocado flavouring doesn't affect the taste of the cooking but it's a healthier option to cook in. I have also used this to make salad dressings too. Packaging is good and looks rich. It comes in a dark glass jar.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

As marketed, this oil has a neutral flavour so it doesn’t affect the taste of my Asian food cooking, which is great as most Asian food generally require the use of vegetable oil but that is unhealthy so this is just perfect. This is a repeat purchase, I hope they never go out of stock!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I did a keto haul from iHerb and one of the things I got was this avocado oil. I use it to panfry my lemon & pepper salmon and it tastes so good. Especially good for those on a keto journey. I will order this again for sure. Highly recommend this to those who are doing keto!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This is the best Avocado Oil , available in the market, from a genuine brand, so you don't have to worry about the quality. Mark Sisson is who got me into Keto, and this avocado oil helps with that, avocados being the only ingredient, you don't have to worry about fillers, tastes amazing too.