MD

Based on 2,789 Ratings
1,972
Posted on Mar 1, 2022
noty type💔

after using this Retinol for a while as u can see in picture I almost finish it ! All I can say is that this retinol is not really what I wanted to be honest , I didn't see any benefits , in the other hand the smell was strong and texture was really heavy and makes me feel that the product is not really absorbed by the skin , it just ended up on my pillow 🤣 💔 , so unfortunately I'm not going to buy it again 😔 please like if you find my review was any helpful thank you in advance 😊

21446d48-a308-4d50-bf85-753d2e2b67a5
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This product has excellent quality & size. Worth to buy. It works well on my skin. I apply this cream every night and I notice that my skin is getting smoother and also reduce my finelines. The texture of this cream is thick but easily absorb, not greasy at all on my combination skin. One that I don't like is the scent.. It is pretty awful, but its okay since the product give the benefit for my skin.

b02d72e4-1055-4767-9b30-24a60034ad12
08cf28b7-b267-4406-bd52-6c11c1a0ca21
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

As a first time user for a beauty product with retinol, i was reluctant but this product has proven its best quality. After using it for the first few weeks, i saw that my darks spot slowly lighten, giving my face a lighter complexion. The scent is pleasing and the size of the product is just right that would last longer. Best women in their 30s

19182a95-dda8-4249-a8d8-f9ad00427ae4
Posted on Feb 4, 2022
1,280
8,455

I was read the reviews of this cream and i decided to buy it. Retinol is great ingredients for aging , fine line and wrinkles. And yes, this Retinol nighy cream is work on my face!!! I use it 3 times a week, it make my face getting better reduced fine lines, dark spots and my face look glowing. I really like Prescriptskin products. This cream not make my face itchy and redness. It's great results in 2 weeks for me. Rich texture with big size. Great quality. Prescriptskin is great for my face i love this brand. And i suggest it! 💖💖

Posted on May 22, 2022

after using this for 11 days, My skin looks radiant, moist and supple, like a kindergarten slide I will continue to use this, because it is proven to quickly change my face to be healthier. I sent pictures after and before using this night cream

4f7627bb-b63c-4e8d-aef9-4865059993a0
9753a05a-cd55-4608-be4a-2b6ce2b60048
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

You need to be careful with this product as it might irritate your skin and affect your skin barrier - I use this product at night (an amount of a pea size) and moisturize my skin with a moisturizer that is alcohol/fragrance free. I use it 2-3 times a week (frequency) - After 3 weeks of using this product people that I met complimented my skin (my skin displayed a glass-skin effect) - Don’t forget to wear you spf and you’ll see an improvement in you skin texture - The product quality is so high and it comes with a spatula and the size is great too. Smells so good and looks like a frost 😍

c2d2c44e-53d7-47b7-acd4-8940999b14a7
7892cc88-bd9e-42f5-9de3-b90667970800
a42fe8aa-e6e7-437e-84a1-ec618207e103
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is a beautiful thick cream which I used after the Eucerin Retinol cream to get acclimated to Retinol. It's a strong retinol but not as strong as the one percent one on offer on iherb. It takes some getting adjusted to but it absolutely magnificent quality for a great price. Good size unit too. Excellent cream!!!!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

didn't think it was too bad. It smells a little floral, a little musky. It's kind of an old lady smell. It's a night cream so I don't really care since I put it on my face and go to bed. I love how thick it is but still, a little bit goes a long way. I don't notice a huge difference but my skin feels soft and I think I have a more even skin tone. I do plan to keep using it.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

My skin has really benefited from this product,all from the packaging size and quality is excellent,also you get that scent which is really beautiful once you use it on your skin,it moisturized my skin really good,also you get that good texture and that good seasoning,idk if this will be sensitive to anyone depends on the age and skin problems