MD

4.5
Based on 2,302 Ratings
1,576
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Has a minty herbal smell, it's not too overwhelming and dissapates a bit after a while. I have only used it a few times on my legs and feet for varicose veins. I bought this product to reduce the tiredness I feel after a long day of walking. After applying the creme, my legs feel tingly and relaxed! The creme feels light and not greasy.

efefc494-86fe-435a-8d65-198b50f92223
Posted on May 16, 2022

I received that cream on time and good packaged. The quality is as need to be-with no fat and with not very sharp scent. I use it one one from my legs 2 times per day - in the morning and in the evening.It seems that my varicose veins are in better condition and I will order one more package.

e83cee29-e048-46dd-9ce2-9c3bc45b72d5
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

i use in in my stretch marks the quality is superb the size is big the package arrived on time, it benefit my whole body. the composition is also good. it moisturize my skin the texture became smooth good for sensitive skin the scent is fabulous it doesn’t age

c7e15919-4919-46e0-97d2-2a1088c24a53

After a week straight twice a day (morning and befire bedtime) usage of this product, I haven't noticed any changes yet, or maybe it's because it was stated "after 6 weeks" of use result will be seen. I have plenty of spider veins in my lower extremities due to long hours shifts and I'm hoping this product could help to minimise the appearance of it. It has a cooling effect when applied, menthol scent with slightly pungent smell because of the natural ingredients maybe. It's a big jar and I don't think it would last upto 6weeks (depending on usage and area of application). So basically you have to stock up. I will update my review after 6 weeks to see it's effectivity.

4bb0f40a-7f45-494d-86f0-9bbaa9d870f0
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I am so pumped about this product! I have been using it on the back of my knees for about 3 weeks now & am actually seeing the various veins lightening. It absorbs quickly & has a nice, not overpowering, scent. Always excited when I find a product that actually does what it says it will do. Try this one!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This product has a good soothing effect. You only need to use a little cream as it spreads well. I did some research and found out other ways to really help leg circulation. I spent a lot of time massaging the soles of my feet, achilles’ tendon and the surrounding areas like the lower calves. After about a week of massaging morning and night, I noticed my legs weren’t as tired and my lower back pain was also gone. I was more surprised when I discovered the spider veins that were getting more obvious and looking purple had turned a light red color and the veins actually shrunk. I wasn’t using the cream everyday but only a few times. I think if you want to see an improvement in your veins, doing self-care is also important.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Despite the not so great smell, I am extremely relieved to have purchased this cream. I suffer from venous insufficiency and the pain and swelling is unbearable, especially in the evenings. Apply this topical cream has eased the pain at least 60%. This is my second purchase and will be definately buying it again. It helps with reducing the appearance of the varicose veins.

Posted on May 16, 2022

The scent isn’t that great but it’s okay. I’m sensitive to fragrances, and this is tolerable. It goes away after a bit. Its moisturizing and the texture of the cream feels very pleasant. The quality of it is great. I see improvements on the varicose veins I have on my thighs. The packaging is okay.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

My mom deals with an open ulcer on her ankle and her doctor recommended using this cream to help heal and manage the ulcer. This is by far the best price I have found for this product and it does help with the improvement of health and overall look of her legs.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

A good sized tub which will last ages. The ingredients are all natural, and include myrrh, which I always love to find in products I buy. I bought this to help with unsightly veins on my legs, but I think I need to use for a while before seeing results.