MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Been getting this for my dad for awhile, seems like the best pumpkin seed oil out there, full spectrum plus they use the right extraction process. I started taking it as well just for the heck of it but I get it for my dad to help with his prostate health. But I've read its also good for your heart and other stuff.. My dad takes this plus Life Extenstions: Ultra Prostate Formula. Last time he went to his doctor after taking this and the Prostate Formula for a couple months he said his doctor said "Well your blah blah levels are down 0.5 which is good, what have you been doing?" My dad said "Well my son gets me this and this.. blah blah.." The doctor said "well whatever your doing or taking keep doing it." The scary thing is is that his doctor had no idea about the supplements he told his doctor he was taking, its almost like they are just big pharma sales reps with no real knowledge of anything natural?

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I bought it as I read in a scientific article it helps with kidney issues but ALSO with hair fall. pumpkin seeds are known for being rich with omega and are great for the heart . I have been taking fish oil for sometime but I don't know if it has specific benefits, I hope this one will help with my cardiovascular system and especially stops the hairfall ( will give feedback after 6 months) PS: pills are a bit big might be an issue for people with good gag reflec

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

There are quite a few health benefits to pumpkin seed oil for skin, hair, nails and overall cardiovascular health. This package was fresh and a good quality for the price.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I found that this product reduced the number of trips a bathroom. I am a sensitive sleeper, so being able to sleep longer periods without having to go to a bathroom is great.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great pumpkin seed oil. Came to this brand because the usual brand I buy ran out of stock. Gets the job nonetheless. Helps with prostate health!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Give this to my husband as part of his prostate supplementation. He takes Now Prostate Support in the a.m. and this in the p.m. & it has made a positive difference from just taking only the a.m. supplement.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Pumpkin Seed Oil helps to support my prostate condition s!

6289e9f4-ccc6-4213-99da-d1c10b5408ff
Posted on May 5, 2021

This is a new brand I have tried and Im very happy! Great for people who suffer cystitis, overactive bladder and bladder sensitivity. I have been taking these with d-mannose for the last 5 months and i have seen a huge difference in bladder sensitivity and not needing to go to the toilet multiple times at night. I combine these with d-mannose and am very happy with the results I am seeing- A great brand with great results, and fast postage too. So glad I researched what I could take to help ease my issues, and this recommendation really works! Highly recommended!

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

My go to pumpkin seed oil. Cold pressed and full spectrum is necessary to get the benefits of this supplement in my opinion. It’s the best one I found thus far. And it helps with my “flow”. When I don’t take it I notice the difference. I take 1 a day.