MD

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I sometimes get a pain in a spider vein in my calf. This clears up the vein (makes it much less visible) and it clears the pain 100%. I find this more powerful than the vein strength product.

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

An antioxidant with researched properties to increase testosterone production, especially with men who have diminished production due to blocked arteries to feed nutrients to Leydig cells. Aescin can actually remove this blockage, according to free database on Examine. Up to 40% adult males have some amount of blockage in these arteries.

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

Bought this for haemorrhoids problems after learning this supplement from a specialist in natural therapy. Could feel the effect within days. But it is recommended that you take it with a full stomach for I felt stomach pain when it's taken after a light meal. Highly recommend this for haemorrhoids issues! Please click the thumbs-up icon if you find my review helpful. Thanks!

Posted on May 7, 2021

I got varicose on the fifth month of my pregnancy, and I was recommended by my doctor to take these tablets as the least harmful medication for pregnant women. Wearing supportive stockings alongside with the intake of these pills helped me to control varicose and make the veins less visible.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Visible difference on varicose veins. Highly recommended for vein and circulation health.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

that's a great herb, and it will help breath well, and feel your chest getting wider

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

Wife has veins on the back of her legs. When she takes two of these per day, the veins all but disappear. We have helped others also

Posted on May 29, 2021

Bought this supplement for my father-in-law to help with his lower extremities atherosclerosis symptoms. After using the product for approximately two months he feels much better.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Great quality and value for money. Still using everyday.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

good product. effective for vain issues.