MD

klagoosh
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

So I have to admit I kind of try to keep this bottle out of sight, as I have both adult children and grandchildren coming to visit. But both my wife and I agree that I should not run out of this! I just ordered another two, as it's not available locally and I don't like to run out. Apart from it's normal expected use, my energy levels have improved since I started using this. I take Tribulus, too. The combination seems to be more helpful than just using one or the other.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I’m a woman so ladies ! Let’s just say it works, after a couple hours you can really notice it working, it’s also something you can take when you need it, it helps with getting you ready for the job if you know what I mean and getting you in the mood. My antidep hindered my lib. My husband is happy.

Pretty much the same reason as I expressed with the Sentry Senior multivitamin supplement order. Speed of delivery amazing and great! Have used this product - seems to be a bit subtle but 'deeper' (only word I know how to describe the effect). Feel it is a positive herbal product. Is not a tablet in the form like Contac or where one can spill out the product. It is a large compressed pill. Just in case one is wondering or could be a factor in purchasing.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

It worked for me! I noticed the benefit after only a few days of use. This was already my second purchase from this maker; I will definitely order again.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Need to improve your power😂 go for it , need to feel young again and defeat the age go for it , quality supplement with the right ingredients , add to your daily supplements routine and you will feel it’s benefits, with no after taste or breath smell ,

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The tablets are elongated and large, they have a neutral taste. Product act very quickly in a way that it restores strength and raises energy.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I just ordered this product, the delivery was very fast. Today I started to swallow a tablet and felt that I have more energy. Thank you iherb

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Anybody in need of that special touch for your romance life, and physical activities. This is the product for you. Take it from me if it wasn't for this product I could not have passed the Texas Police Academy training back in 2009. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

It's not a known supplement , It's makes you feel very active .

8586a2bd-bd3a-4ff4-8a27-ea895294b176
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

It is effective and you can notice the difference when you use it