MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 15, 2022
defenetely works

I bought it to improve my immunity and alleviate my energy level but didn't pay much attention to the fact that it affect sugar levels and I have hypoglycemia which caused my blood sugar drop too fast. i will try once again but even if it's not right for me it definitely does the job of decreasing blood sugar among other benefits

I adore the product since it gives out a whirling, bright interior energy that isn't like coffee. Brings attentiveness and peace of mind:) Get it because it helps to decalcify your pineal gland. It's also an adaptogen. It helps to strengthen my immune system. I use it to stay away from COVID 19.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I started taking these a couple of weeks back for the immunity benefits, while struggling with a bit of an unshakeable cold. The cold has finally passed, coincidence or otherwise and im feeling great. The packaging is good quality, and a fine size for storing, altho the tablet itself is a little on the large size but it tastes fine and gets me my daily mushroom dose. Ill buy again.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

To help avoid COVID (which I did), I used Chaga. My doctor told me it would be better than the vaccine if taken with a few other supplements.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Chaga mushrooms are fantastic and provide several health advantages, including vitamin D. I've been preparing chaga tea for a while and have begun taking these; so far, so great.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

The quality passes ConsumerLab testing and they even recommed this item as Top Pick! I'm all the time worried about the real efficacy of supplements, I'm also aware of that many of them have lots of heavy metals.

Adam Sun
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I'm new to medicinal mushrooms and I've already discovered the benefits of Cordyceps specially for heart health and against fatigue. Having been affected lately with Covid, I've included Chaga in immunity boosting protocol and it seemed to make some difference since I started using it.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Chaga is one of the great mushrooms. Glad I found it on iHerb. I have been using it for a while now and very happy with it. Recommended!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I was reading many reviews on Chaga and it blood sugar lowering benefits. I have been taking for the past few weeks. Will come back with the review after completing one bottle.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

the quality is good The ingredients are good too. The package is sealed. the benefits are large. the taste is also good. the improvement of the body is wonderful