MD

4.7
Based on 1,347 Ratings
1,098
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have started using this, taking one in the morning before breakfast and second one after dinner, around 7PM. I can feel the difference, specially related to constipation. Also i had slight pain on the left upper side of the stomach and seems the pain is gone too. I will continue with this for a longer period of time before writing the next. Thank you.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I ahave struggles so bad with staying regular. Like, it doesnt seem to matter how much water or fiber I consume. It doesnt seem to help. I'm big on going the natural (supplement) route, if possible, but wasnt 100% convinced this was going to work. It did. Fast and well. I took it for 3 days and then all of a sudden I had a massive movement - like I didn't even know I had it in me. I've been regular since. Highly recommend this stuff it's high quality and seriously amazing. I haven't had any stomach issues on top of it. Huge improvement. (Please give a thumbs-up if this is helpful to you.)

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Excellent product, no need for harsh laxatives ever again. No problem with longer term use as it would be the case with chemical laxatives (bowels become sluggish and lose tone). Would recommend with personal confidence to everyone over the age of 50-60, as myself, or for short term when necessary. I take it at night for regularity in the mornings. No bad odour, no aftertaste, no cramps.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I got recommended by my Ayurvedic dr when I had severe blockage. However, be careful when introducing it for the first time. Go slowly. Start with quarter of pill, increase to half, three quarters, the whole pill and so on. Now, take it from time to time or when I eat something heavy, before sleep and I am happy in the morning. This is a must product in every house.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I love how this supplement benefits my digestion. It's greatly improved my bowel movement and bloating, which was a huge concern of mine. This was definitely a quality addition to my diet. There is no taste and the composition of the ingredients are very gentle yet effective. You just go to the loo and deliver a very smooth "package"

It's from one of my favorite brands. And for this product there is no alternative composition like it. I want to source my vitamin C from natural sources. It's possible to supplement with rose hip extracts, but this amla fruit packs some more benefits. It balances the gut. So the first few days it might be possible to experience a Herxheimer reaction. This means a lose stool and maybe some mild unease. But this is normal with high dose of vitamin C. I am fond of traditional vedic ingredients and recipes. This brand knows how to stabilize the production of exotic herbs into supplements. Great choice!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Good quality Triphala. I took it for more than a year this and other versions of this brand. It cleanses well while taking 2 tablets in the morning and evening. I like that fact that it contains Amla and it's part of many beauty supplements and has high dose of Vitamin C. I will buy it again.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I have cancer and I have had multiple organ issues. This product has seemed to balance me out. I have less pain, swelling, better bowel movements and I sleep better. Made a huge difference.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I have a bit problems with my stomach and it helps to do not feel discomfort whatever you eat.I usually take before to go to bed.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Triphala is a gut healing herb. I can vouch for that! I suffered for at least 6 months of upset stomach until I read somewhere about this herb. I still take 2 everyday to maintain my gut health. Highly recommended! Antacids not the answer.