MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Very gentle cleanser. However use it after you have removed make up. The composition reminds soft clay. The smell as well. Frequency of use: everyday in the evening. Good for sensitive skin. Size is enough for 2-3 months use. Comes in a regular package. The main benefit - it moisturizes skin.

141f7e75-6dd7-4623-8e8c-4b7cbdddb394
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

the quality is so high, I use it once a day at night the packaging and size are very good and the most improtant thing it's very gentle on the skin

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
7,138

Satisfactory quality. Cardboard box. Friends ask where I bought it. I will definitely repeat this purchase.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Love the product. So mild on the skin, been using this one since years!

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

use this Pixi cleanser in the past, and buy it again, very good for my old skin

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I love it so much perfect size good packing great quality so good useful

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Quality Product. safe ingredient. lovely size. daily use. Good Package.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I love this cleanser, it is super gentle and nourishing, it cleanses my face but without drying it out (I have combination skin that can easily get dried out). I alternate between this cleanser and the Sukin Nourishing Cleanser, love them both!

Posted on Jun 15, 2020

i loved this product a lot. it didn't burn my skin and my skin is extremely sensitive. however, it is a cream, not that liquidy in texture like most cleansers. it doesn't travel far from the spot you applied it to so i found myself applying a lot at once. it finished very quickly because of that reason, didn't even last me a month. but it is a good product, my make up stopped creasing and looking ashy after using it for 2 weeks.