MD

Based on 4,451 Ratings
2,939
Posted on Nov 11, 2022
Nice product

I don't have many targets for using patches. Just wrinkles a bit. My skin is sensitive and combination, 40 years. Unfortunately, I can't say about scent because after corona I cant smell. I really like, that this one has a spot patches as well, which is very helpful. I like, that I can use it for different aims.

4eecc483-a5d2-4491-b1de-4aa2819e91a6
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

my first time to use eye patch. i like this. no scent. no irritation. the shape or cut us different from what i see commonly. but i love its texture and quality. the size is good and i used the round shape around my cheeks. no irritation and i put it in my fridge so that it when i used it feels cold. i just love it

0284c20f-75b7-40e2-8c1e-bda79199c4ba

These really hydrate dry under eyes. After I use them on under eyes I flip them over and put on over my eyelids right under brow bone and they hydrate there too! It woke my eyes up and minimized my dark circles. I could notice a difference right away if I didn’t use them one morning. I subtracted one star because they didn’t stay in place that well and would tend to slide down your face if they didn’t get a good initial stick. Overall I would buy them again. You get a good amount for the price.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Eye patches are a must in my daily routine and eye care. Patches are often neglected as care for this delicate area, but I must tell you that they are absolutely wonderful and necessary. Very often my work is related to staying in front of a computer, and the weather conditions always affect - sun, cold, sleep on the eyes. That's why I should always have eye patches, I usually apply them in the evening after a very well cleansed face in two steps, applied base toner, then moisturizing toner, light serum - and then eye patches. They work even better when placed in the refrigerator - so do the cooling of the tired eye area. Especially these patches are golden, they attach very well, they stay there for a long time without falling. They also have a bonus - a round patch to put in the area I want - usually between the eyebrows, where the angry wrinkle forms. Wonderful patches.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

scent is good lite I use it on my under eye size is good quality is also good and it is good for all age of people, and like it and ya it feels cool on my skin my skin feels happy it is beneficial for under eye try to use this every day so u can see hydration under the eye

f3f0435f-76b8-44e5-8d5a-c65cafba3370
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Love, love, love eye patches ❤️ Petritée brand is lovely. Eye patches I use regulary as I like feeling of light cold under my eyes, it gives freshnes right away, specially after sleepless nights. My biggest surprise only was the shapes of eye patch but overall it’s still done great job 👏🏻

48068353-146c-460a-89f9-e0f70377d19e
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I'm never a fan of heavily scented facial products and though there is one it's not overbearing. They could omit the cardboard box packaging, because the jar is nicely sized and seems durable. I like the 'middle' circles added in the jar which I think encourages spot use. I'm excited and hoping that it erases my undereye wrinkles. One thing I don't like is the shape of them, they don't have skinny ends for the eye corners etc. Otherwise, great.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022