MD

4.3
  • S
Posted on Oct 22, 2022
Excellent! for men

good quality ingredients normal size dosage one a day benefits the man and his most important need in life his manhood no after taste gets you to perfom well in bed good for all those men who are above 45 as things start to slow down in the mens department giving you the possibility to be back as a teenager

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Seems to do just what it claims. I'm in my 50s now and still enjoy performing a variety of activities. This herbal supplement blend rewards me with the drive and capability to do the things I enjoy most about life in a male human body. I feel whole again.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Quality ingredients packed in small size capsules. Easy to swallow and no after taste. I take these in the morning and feel more energetic throughout the day.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I keep buying this product as it seems to help. I've tried other products that have raised my heart rate and upset my stomach. This seems to help with minimal side effects.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This supplement acts is a brightness switch on on my bodily expression. It doesn't try to knock my socks off with intensity of feeling. Not everyone's choice perhaps, but the subtleness and embodiment of it works for me.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

I felt the difference within a week itself. I had two major accidents and was suffering with anxiety disorder and was taking the medication for the same before I started talking Whole Man. Also, I have a history of steroid abuse and taking unnecessary medicines but still it worked. I am doing yoga along with talking this medicine and that may be the very reason why it worked like a charm. I may require to take Shilajit for a boost whenever necessary but this medicine alone has helped me retrieve my manhood.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It works. I noticed a big difference with in the first week. The quality and size of the pills are perfect. I think any man would benefit from this.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

very effective very effective very effective very effective very effective

deenmark
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

item delivered fast and it helps my overall health packing was excellent and it is value for money