MD

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

The ingredients and composition of these perhaps large capsules are excellent. These superfoods provide antioxidant and other health benefits. Basically, these are the capsule version of the same product sold in powder form. Good mix for people who like energy drinks but capsules work better for those who simply want the benefit and improvement without dealing with the taste of powdered dry greens. I only take 1 or 2 per day along with my basic multivitamins or B complex tabs (with food and plenty of plain water), and I feel that is sufficient for basic maintenance purposes. Taking 8 caps per day is a bit much unless you feel you really need it. Yes, they are on the expensive side but you are really paying for the convenience of taking the ORAC powder in capsule form.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I am a very active 40 year old fitness instructor and I thought I’d try supplementing my nutrition with greens. These are the best pills I’ve tried so far… the energy boost is balanced and feels great. I was taking a couple in the morning and afternoon. Just wish they came in a larger quantity!

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I never eat enough vegetables, mostly because I don't have enough time to go grocery shopping frequently. I got to know this product through a friend, who said that they could feel they got much healthier after eating this product daily for about three months. I started eating this every day for about a month now and I'm already feeling a big difference!! Strongly recommend this product for those who do not eat fresh vegetables frequently :)

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I purchased this for myself and my 18 year old sister. We read that we needed more of these vegetables than we were eating, so we added these tablets. We both feel wonderful... Great product.. This will be a monthly purchase for us... click thumbs up if you find my comment helpful

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I felt I’m not taking enough veg daily, but this is easy solution to anti-aging. It’s like a pill of green smooth. And easy travel with unlike a liquid south. Loving it!!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

High quality supplement. I like the colour (green) and smell of these capsules. Smells like nature. It contains so many needed vitamins and other elements, ingredients . It's good to have it all in one.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Fresh fruit and veggies are hard to come by in some communal eating situations. I buy this for my son to have some live nutrients.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I consume a lot of greens and vegetables but since I have a weak digestive system this supplement is really helpful for people who are looking to aid their digestion.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I bought it because I don't think I usually eat enough vegetables. It's good because you can easily take it as a nutritional supplement. I recommend it.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I love that there are so many organic superfoods combined in the capsules. Itʻs an easy way to make sure we cover our bases with antioxidants, probiotics, greens, adaptogens, and more. Taking 8 capsules a day is a bit much, so we do only 4.