MD

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
Really helps my otherwise dry eyes.

I take 1 of these Maqui Berry caps , along with 950mg of Vit B2 , and 5-6 x 1000mg caps of Omega 6, for dry eyes. This combo of 3 really works for me. Without it my eyes are tired and dry -- to the point where I have to lay down in the afternoon and put drops in my eyes for temporary relief. When I take the supplement combo, I forge I even have dry eyes. Its one those 'essential' supplements that I dont wanton ever be without.

Posted on May 29, 2022

A wonderful addition to my eye health supplementation. I find this Maqui Berry most beneficial for tear or moisture production. I do not have dry eyes by the clinical definition, but I do suffer from dryness due to my heated home in the winter and the air-conditioning in the summer. Also, age has taken a toll as well. A great product that I intend to take going forward and I have this product on auto-ship.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Since the product ingredients and benefits info is not so detailed in the overview, I think that it will be good to share what is written on the company brochure for this superfood: Paradise Maqui Berry is an organic fresh freeze-dried concentrate containing all active and synergistic constituents including high levels of potent antioxidants that are found in the deep purple pigments of the berry. These powerful antioxidants include anthocyanins, polyphenols, anthocyanins, triterpenes, and flavonoids that benefit health by neutralizing cell-damaging free radicals.The Maqui Berry comes from the patagonia region of Chile and Argentina, where the Mapuche Indians have been using them for centuries to help promote strength, endurance, and overall vitality.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

It's good quality. Maqui berry is good for tear support and it's. It's reduce my dry and aging eyes. I was read that siad Maqui Berry is the most antioxidants of superfood. So, it's good for eyes and healthy. 👍😊

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I've used this product for a while to help me with dry eyes. I notice if I stop it, they get worse so I know it is helping.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

To be honest I use this for my dry eyes And you have to use it at least 30 days to feel the effect I need more time to feel the improvement Quality is good and taste fresh Thank you

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I like Paradise Herbs, Maqui Berry capsules because they have a vegetarian cellulose capsule and nothing else added. Because nothing else is added they are small and easier to swallow.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Good product and better value for money compared to other brands. Initially I bought another brand but they failed to ship out 1 of the items which happen to be the maqui berry. Thus, I found this brand and gave it a try. Works equally well, nowbmy dry eyes is more controlled. Already purchased my 2nd bottle.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

A great antioxidant. Acceptable taste. A superfood for anti aging.

30b87d0c-90a1-47c8-b2b4-8db99b1a6899