MD

• S
Trinity
Posted on Dec 22, 2013
Love it

Sometimes I am really busy and don't have enough time for long regular meals during the day. In these days I take my Maca Up with almond milk. The taste is very nice. I also bought Nutiva's gelatinized maca but its taste is really unpleasant and I can't take it on its own, so I sometimes combine them and add a bit of natural chocolate or cocoa powder and the taste is fine. When I take only this maca the taste is quite good, and I sometimes have craving for it. I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing, but I quite like it. Also, when I feel like eating chocolate or anything sweet, I take a spoon of Maca Up and usually that's enough to kill the craving.

Posted on Jun 12, 2013

Yummy scrummy.Have this every day, a bit expensive but its easily digested and the aminos have a great calming effect within minutes,I usually take with Garden of life raw organic super food as its very green, but this makes it more palatable.Creamy vanilla taste, not too strong , not too weak

Posted on Dec 28, 2011

Great mild and pleasant flavor that works well mixed with soy/almond/coconut milks, with fresh fruit, in oatmeal (or other hot cereal), and of course in fruit smoothies. Lightly sweetened with Lo Han Guo which is nice, since this allows you to add the sweetener of your choice if you want extra sweetness (if desired). It has a respectable 21g of vegan protein per scoop and mostly organic ingredients.

Posted on Jan 13, 2018

I love this brand ..Great ingredients and tastes amazing... (coconut water, hemp seeds, dates ,protein powder,frozen banana and little nutmilk or yogurt then blend ) breakfast or anytime smoothie )

I like this protein powder. I has non GMO ingredients and some are organic. It's nice in smoothies especially when you add a banana or some fruit but I add reishi powder and more maca and some soaked chia seeds and its yummy and sustaining.

Posted on Dec 27, 2012

I buy this every two weeks for my boyfriend. He really likes it. He is vegan and it has a good blend of protein and aminos. The maca for energy has helped him as well.

Posted on Jun 28, 2011

I love this protein in both the Vanilla and Chocolate flavor. Just the right amount of sweetness, it mixes well and I'm always tempted to eat it straight out of the container.

Posted on Jun 13, 2013

Good quality protein, it's not the best tasting when mixed with just water, but it's not the worst either. Best mixed with milks, juices, or in a smoothie. Great for cooking with too.

Posted on Sep 2, 2014

This didn't taste the best for me, slightly bitter and it didn't froth up in a shake. Plenty of great ingredients in it though :-)

Posted on Apr 17, 2011

At first I thought this had a very sandy taste, however mixed with almond milk, frozen banana & blueberries, it dissolves well. Just make sure you are not mixing this with just water or milk on its own.