MD
4.5

4.5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Fantastic Brand and herb!

I lately discovered that Red Ginseng helps a lot with hairloss, and now I am taking it with Galant herb, I notices already that I stopped losing hair, that are stronger and that there are more new one. I will definetly buy it again, very good brand too!

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Highly Recommend. good service fast delivery and received items in good condition This is the first time order the big bulk packed instead of the smaller pack.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I've only taken paradise ginseng for 2 weeks and I do feel an increase in energy and calmer, I don't capsules but these are small and easy to swallow, I will probably purchase them again

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I consume daily, on an empty stomach, to enhance my immune system and health. This product is decently priced. I like the additional herbs & supplements that Paradise adds to their products.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I like Paradise packaging for how transportable it is. Price quality is good. I like taking their products with me (Ginseng, Ashwagandha, Shatavari) when I travel. The benefits of taking Ginseng + was heightened energy and concentration, and stress reduction. Can recommend.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

The quality of this product is good and the dosage is fine for me.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Paradise always has the best products, for sure that this is the best of it's kind, great food supplement.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I am so glad I bought this product, it helps me a lot and I recommend it.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Bought it for my low energy problems, it seems like it's slightly working already after 2 weeks