MD
Based on 1,016 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,016 Ratings
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This purchase has been a Wonderful product to help my husband with his blood glucose and diabetes. I believe in this product and seen it work first hand. The ingredients in this pill doesn’t have much taste, and it is such a great supplement in aiding with the health of my husband when I was very concerned. I still see improvement in his diet and he is able to get his blood sugar under control.

d61ed057-3748-4e24-8479-505297f1093d
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I started taking it after my Creatinine test was slightly above the upper limit at 1.24. In a subsequent blood test, three weeks after taking it the Creatinine level dropped to 1.06. Turns out there are quite a few research papers about this effect ( although no full scale clinical trial). Very promising.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

size of capsule is really tiny so it's very easy to swallow! I read that Banaba leaf and a mix of other supplements such as cinnamon, biotin, alpha lipoic acid and guggulsterones is good to lower bad cholesterol, blood sugar level, increase sluggish metabolism and burns fats. I'm in my early 40s, I'm trying this mix of cocktail out in hope it works to improve my metabolism.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Read about this product good for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels so take it with other products such as bitter melon and cinnamon for beneficial sugar regulation

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

A doctor friend who has diabetics takes this just before she eats her meal. Ever after I keep in mind and recommend this who are in need.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Product arrived quickly. Very reasonable price. Within 2 weeks I've seen my daily blood sugars reach a lower level. I will be anxious to have my A1C drawn in a few months.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

This is a great brand of supplement second to none to be more exact, now this supplement did not do a lot for me although me being type 1 diabetic but I am sure to always trust paradise herbs.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

The packaging quality of this product is very good. The ingredients of this product are very good and it has an excellent effect on blood health after consumption. The taste is good and I would like to purchase again next time.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022