MD

Pattyns
Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Delicious butter cookies!

I was craving for some real butter shortbreads, that in my country is hard to find (here they are usually of vegetable oil and butter flavor). So I bought this one and I am really satisfied. I actually didn't notice that I bought a gluten free product until I read the label while eating. It does not feel or taste like gluten free. It is very buttery, crumbly, not so sweet, and have a mild butter flavor. Nothing strong, so if you are used to artificially flavored cookies you could find this bland. But I particularly love shortbreads, and this is a good one!

26d013bf-1935-4e32-b3ce-f0b339981553
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

We were amazed by the taste of butter in these delicious snack cookies. They are not beneficial to your diet, but they have a great composition and not too bad if you don't eat too many! Ignore the serving size and have only 1. This list of ingredients on the package is short, which is a good sign and the quality is great.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I bought these cookies to try and see what was all the fuss was about. it had great reviews but I wasn't sure if I really need to buy two packs. I loved it! the first pack was out in two days. the taste was perfect and the softness was perfect. I will buy it again for sure. This is not for those who try to stick to their diet but it is a great and addictive snack if pecan is your taste.

Posted on May 13, 2022

The only bad part about these is that you can’t stop eating them and that they’re over too soon. Melt-in-your-mouth, delicate tasting cookies I could eat for years without getting bored. Will rebuy, I can tell this product is very high-quality. Would like to try other flavors from the same brand too.

Posted on May 12, 2022

The aroma and texture of this cookies are perfect. Only to my realisation that it’s not dairy free. For those who don’t have dairy intolerance you should try it! Very strong scent of butter which blends really well with the pecan

dee816c9-fb03-4617-af2a-9284c261c956
Mingzy
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Quality seems ok and the ingredients are healthy. The taste is ok but a bit floury. Easy size to use. Package is nice and suitable product for a snack. Quick and easy to eat and great for those on certain diet. Serving size is good even though snacks aren’t really beneficial.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Need a delicious snack? These are better than Grandma made, but with the same pure ingredients. Nothing fake in there, and so so good! 100 perfectly tasty calories each. Melt in your mouth.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Th Pamela gluten free pecan shortbread cookies are very good snack to go with coffee or tea. Sometimes they would come in a little loose like puff pastry but it's okay. The taste is gentle and not too sweet.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

very nice! i like it and its good ingredients, quality and nice texture! good product. i enjoy it very much. good serving size. nice scent!good size, tastes good, use it often.great size, nice package. smells good. nice texture.