MD

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This cake mix is quite good. I seldom buy cake mix as many of them in market are too sweet. However, this one is good for me and I like the vanilla very much!

Posted on May 13, 2022

This cake mix is great. The cake turned out moist and soft. It was my first time using this brand and will definitely buy again. Very good quality!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My order got here on time and in good condition. I ordered it last minute and was worried it wouldn’t get here on time but I was pleasantly surprised.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Excellent cake!! Great flavor, consistency, and quality! One could never tell that it's gluten-free. It also holds together very well. Just follow the instructions. Highly recommend!!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

with selected ingredients , good quality , and very good taste I strongly recommend

a25846db-4403-4233-84fc-af50148381d4
4e8a7e60-1718-4f58-92f6-65901a09029a
7f3f498a-d053-4790-81f1-2117cd6382e3
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Top shelf ingredients , great tasting vanilla cake --Pamela's products always on point and great taste Will purchase this cake again

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Super good deal with good quality and simple ingredients. I used it to bake a vanilla cake with super good taste.

Taste is okay. Easy to do and affordable

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Like it so much and so easy to bake.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Good!will buy it again!!!