MD

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 15, 2021
1,168
8,373

Small mini tralvel size i buy it to try it first , cute package. The acent is so lovely it's soft and warm smell i really like the scent. The texture of lorion is very intense , good moisturizer. This lotion is suitable for all skin type it's gentel. It's great to use at winter in tropical country it's not sticky feel comfortable and fast absorption. Good quality. I will buy a big size.

d0d56335-313f-428d-840e-77af75d74d08

this body lotion looks so lovely the size is good for the price, i used it after my bath and its dry quickly without the greasy feelings, oh by the way the scent is lovely, the quality is realy good especially to my age its helps my skin looking young, smooth and brighter, i also used it overnigh to my face as a moisturizer,the texture is more on creamy, its good for all types of skin.. worth buying👌👌👌

9b81a523-0de4-4c0a-9cc1-1977a968301b
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,743

Body lotion (cream consistency) for dry skin, shea butter delivers great moisture and occlusive layer. It isn't grease and dries down so quickly, so you can get dressed right after using it. Also love to use it as a hand cream during the day. It has light smell, but doesn't irritate sensitive skin. Convenient packaging for travel. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

the quality is good,i use it body lotion , size is 50ml, age scent of raw sea. the package is in the box safe and secure. benefit it helps to glow your skin . composition of shea formula. season and moisturizer. the texture is good. and also good for sensitive skin.

283e3a26-3b45-4844-a356-d988d90fb75a
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

i love the scent, i use it daily, the quality is superb, tge size is normal, i feel like younger age. the package arrived on time. it benefit my skin. the composition is complete. best for this season. really moisturize my skin. my skin’s texture became smooth. good for sensitive skin

613bafe2-9b1d-4c4e-b562-c8f8f13850e3
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Used on my first pregnancy and now using it for my 2nd. Used this lotion for mu first and second trimester and palmer's massage lotion for stretch marks during my 3rd trimester. I have my mark from my incision since I've delivered via CS but Got no stretch marks at all!

352037c5-337d-45e6-8c0b-3c8b896ae1db
2250f364-bc9a-406d-abfc-7502ac6bfeab
6767dcdb-797e-412a-b195-80d21d3c2dca
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

the scent is nice not bad i use it for my hands the quality is geart also the size perfict for dayliy all age can and the package as the pic the benefit is haigh composition great for winter season its deep moisturize the textur is light if you have sensitive

14f44020-64cc-410d-9bd9-ca1b8490d03d
7c648cd7-7412-4604-a846-6a997dfda5fc
Posted on May 30, 2022

This product brings so so much childhood memories with my grandmother with my auntie brings so much memories I love love love it I’m gonna order 10 because I’m just so paranoid that it’s gonna run out of stock since since I cannot buy this anywhere where I’m leaving right now I just have to order it on here otherwise I love it I love the smell I love what it does to my skin or how it feels on my skin I love how great it smells I just love it.

8244c0b9-a118-4f74-8b98-10f8a3133c0c
525b93c8-da4e-47f5-8bfe-8730c3b443b6
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

i love lotions, but they make me greasy and smell sour during summer. but this shea butter, incredibly non-greasy even if i sweat all day and it really moisturizes my skin. this is my all year round lotion. *update with this new raw shea nourish lotion* there is 1 thing i noticed, the scent suddenly changes from vanilla to onion once you applied it on your body...i still prefer the old raw shea body lotion.

d1ac12a0-3de7-48a6-b59f-4385fc98cc1b
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Amazing body lotion that is gentle on skin. Great quality that can be use frequently for all different age group. Its does moisturize well and non stick with some texture. Nice scent and decent size It can be used for sensitive skin type and the key benefit is that it can moisturize your skin without making the skin feels oily. To top it all. It is very affordable

2729bd62-6ae1-4ea9-9c4f-96abfeb7b7f4