MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 21, 2022
1,146

I am very happy with my purchase of this beauty product. Very high quality and effective. This multifunctional serum contains everyone's favorite antioxidant vitamin C, combined with algae, red algae, green algae, hyaluronic acid, turmeric, green tea. Help fight unhealthy complexion, and make skin brighter, firmer and healthier. Clinically tested Vitamin C along with marine extracts, support your skin and aid in a tighter, healthier appearance.It doesn't scent, at least I don't smell it.A few drops are applied to clean, damp skin. Since my skin is oily, I don’t use anything after this product.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This came without any form of packaging or wrapping, no box no nothing. I’m surprised that it didn’t break during transit. The scent is great, just like their other products. Size of the bottle is sufficient for 3~ months usage if you use it once in the morning.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Love it! My first time trying Pacifica skincare products and I’m hooked. Light citrusy ocean scent. Tried it first time last night and I feel the difference right away. Skin feels soft and smooth immediately after. A great, affordable Vitamin C serum worth every penny. Glass bottle came wrapped in bubble wrap and no box, a thoughtful touch.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I am in love! I have been using vitamin c products in the morning for years and it's always been a struggle to find one that's effective, isn't irritating on my sensitive skin and doesn't have a completely offensive smell. A tall oder indeed. Somehow Pacifica were able to tick all my boxes! The formula works beautifully for me, I love how fresh, gentle and soothing it is and best of all it doesn't have the gross vitamin c scent.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The serum is very pleasant in use. It absorbs fast. A very nice and powerful component Saccharomyces/​Xylinum/​Black Tea is among ingredients. Skin looks plumped, firm, smooth, more even and fresh. The serum has no scent. The bottle is made of glass and nice to hold.

a3b1f8fd-a130-4268-9261-3b756dda337b
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Its very absorbing and smells nice and mild, and will repurchase again in future. My skin became better after using it. Product ingredients Aqua, glycerin, 3-o-ethyl ascorbic acid (vitamin C), macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, gelidella acerosa (red seaweed) extract, monostroma nitidum thallus (green algae) extract, spirulina maxima (algae) extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, saccharomyces/xylinum/black tea ferment, sodium hyaluronic, melia azadirachta leaf extract, melia azadirachta flower extract, amino-esters-1, coccinia indica fruit extract, solanum melongena (eggplant) fruit extract, aloe barbadensis flower extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, lawsonia inemis (henna) flower/fruit/leaf extract, ocimum sanctum leaf extract, ocimum basilicum (basil) flower/leaf extract, curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract, corallina officinalis extract, brassica campestris/aleurites fordi oil copolymer, sodium citrate, hydroxylethylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural).

Posted on May 7, 2022

I don't really know how to feel exactly about this serum but I use it daily before my moisturizer and sunscreen. I feel like it doesn't do much because it doesn't fix any old problems on your skin but it still somehow protects it from getting dark spots bc of the sun! So i guess it's good but I won't buy another bottle.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I have been using this for about 3 months. I don’t really see a difference on my skin. The texture is slimy, like kelp. Which makes sense as it’s made with seaweed extract. One thing I don’t like about it is that the sliminess comes back when you apply another serum over it.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.