MD

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Since I suffer from some problems with my joints and cartilages I used this medication and and it was a very good choice . it helped me restore my joins cottages and get rid of the pain it's helping me restore my joints again and this was a thing that I have never expected

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

This supplement for knee / joint wellbeing is highly recommended. My knees hurt less during my workouts and my mobility has improved. It does not replace your worn out cartilage but it helps provide some form of ‘confort’ to aid your mobility especially up the stairs and basic gym moves. Plus it comes with Vit D which is a plus point. Go for it, try it!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

My husband had pain in his leg, he is very active with cycling, tennis, hiking. After a long hike, he complained on the pain to his doctor, the doctor suggested to buy this vitamins. I am not sure how it works, because this is not a medical pill right? Well it helped after a week or something.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

8840241a-bc4f-4abe-8931-a1516df6f126
Posted on May 15, 2022

This product actually worked for knee pains within 2 weeks. I've recommended it to family and friends. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with knee issues.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I had an elbow awful pain , it helps me alot and after a week of two bills daily, pain is gone and I am back to my workout normal 💪.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I was so much in pain even I wasn’t able to do my daily task once I have started these joint health medication alone with same brand cream I feel much better

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Could not be more effectual, after 7days, really can feel a difference. Thanks to my mum, for getting me into these, 5star for Mum too.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I ordered this for my dad, he had a knee pain, so after he began taking it the pain started getting less and now he has more mobility in his knee. And a good thing is that it also has vitamin D in it.