MD

Based on 1,415 Ratings
1,159
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 11, 2023
I have tried a lot of omega products, and this is the best!

You need this! The natural fish smell, the great packaging, the quality is top of the game. I take this every day since a month and see a visible benefit with cholesterol! I bought this to my parents too, they loved this immensely too especially because of the fact that its liquid and not gelatin shells.

fd20803c-d6f1-4283-b0ec-3312df135067
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

As described, working well for health, highly recommended, will buy it again. The quantity is very big, suitable for adults, received sealed, take on empty stomach for better absorption, essential ingredient is included, the composition is meeting the body requirement, no side effect, you well get improvement with longer duration,, take it before diet, helpful for knee and all joint, and skin. No taste, it will replace any deficiency for joint health, the best benefit for Adult age group, good quality. Package received on time.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Great product. Easy ro consume due to the lemony taste. Do not expect not to have a fish taste or smell.At the end of the day this is a fish oil with great benefit of Omega 3 that reduces the cholesterol level. High quality oil. High quality oil. Great ingredients. Small plastic bottle packaging.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

First time using this brand and the taste is pleasant with a slight natural lemon flavour. The quality is high and the ingredient ratio between EPA & DHA is good. It will definitely benefit my bones , lower inflammation and cholesterol. I wouldn't hesitate to buy fish oil from this brand again.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

To start with the obvious, the size of the package is good - enough for more than a month, the lemon taste is pleasant although there is a slight fishy aftertaste. Omega-3 fat acids are known for their benefits for the health of the heart. They optimize the cholesterol levels, supress the inflammation and can (and should) be taken on a daily basis by people of all ages. İn this particular product the EPA and DHA ingredients are in good quantity, EPA more than DHA as is the more beneficial ratio so this fish oil is one more product of good quality from Oslomega.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I purchased this fish oil a while back and can say it was one of the best fish oils I've tried. I'm glad I got a chance to try it out as it was in a very special price. has a very high concentration of EPA / DHA ratio. The higher EPA ratio isms great for those looking for mood /stress /anxiety support as well as cardiovascular support with the the omega 3 EFA it provides

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Everyone knows about the benefits of Omega-3s. I bought this version in case I wanted to blend it with smoothies. The ingredients are high quality in my opinion. It has a good lemon taste. It doesn't really taste like fish. The price point is reasonable and the effects were evident. I would buy it again.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 28, 2023

No fishy smell. My 4 year old daughter likes the light lemon flavour. It is concentrated so taking a small teaspoon already enough for daily need.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

great tasting product and good features at a reasonable price (when on sale), will repurchase if on sale again. thank you for carrying this product