MD

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Quality is good as expeced for this brand which is organic, good tast, preferably used for kito diet.. recommended for light frying for foods, excellent for fried eggs.. include good nutrition facts like vitamin D Supposed to ne better concentrated with those nutrients than butter.. i had doubts about useing it fearing bad cholesterol but small amount from time to time will not harm as recommended for keto diets

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

ef3eeb88-c547-4b6b-bc65-1e0497719df3
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I ordered this product after reading some research on the health benefits of cooking with Ghee instead of vegetable/ seed oils. I have found this product to be a great substitute for cooking with butter, coconut oil, olive oil etc. This ghee has a very subtle and delicate flavor. The consistency is somewhere between butter and coconut oil. There is a slight difference in the flavor profile from cooking with regular butter, but I think I may actually prefer the ghee. Great for sweet or savory dishes. Quality packaging (glass = easier to recycle/ repurpose jar). Love that this product is organic. Do yourself a favor and give it a try.

Great to fry eggs and great for any healthy baking. Furthermore, ghee has a high smoke point, which is the temperature at which fats become volatile and begin to smoke. Its smoke point is 485°F (250°C), which is substantially higher than butter's smoke point of 350°F (175°C). Therefore, when cooking at very high temperatures, ghee has a distinct advantage over butter.

BomBom
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I received it today and used it to cook my dinner. I'm on a keto diet and need healthy fats intake. It tastes ok - same as what I expected. Organic Valley seems to be a high quality brand too. I wanted to buy the smaller size but it was not available. After trying it I'm sure it's actually a smarter choice to buy the bigger size.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Ghee is the pure butterfat left over after the milk solids and water are removed from butter by gently simmering the butter and skimming off the milk solids. It's used widely in Indian cooking, and is gaining wuite a foothold here in the US as well.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

comes in a good size and great glass packaging, I recieved in good condition, I love that it is organic so I bought it for three times or more. great for cooking it tastes great and it smells great. I love it for cooking indian food and I love using it with soup making especially pumpkin soup

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I stopped cooking with olive oil or regular butter many years ago and using ghee instead. I've tried at least a dozen ghees, and this one is my favorite. I use it for cooking eggs and meat. The flavor is great and the taste is smooth. Right color, right texture. Perfect!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I really love this particular kind of ghee. This is the best quality and I tried the best rated brand. It has no comparison to this one at all. It tastes and smells great! It's great for cooking and frying in particular because it provides you with more health benefits

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The quality great is as one might expect for this brand which is organic. It taste great and it's ideal for keto diet.. suitable for light frying for food, excellent for fried eggs or airfryer.... Its smoke point temperature is 485°F (250°C), which is considerably higher than the smoke point of butter which is 350°F (175°C).