MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I have used this brand of tea for years due to the benefit, ingredients, and quality. I blend the tea with elderberries as I cook them down to a syrup. The tea is caffeine free and can be used at a high frequency when ill. The peppermint taste is refreshing and helpful for colds.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I really like the taste of this tea. I am not sure if this tea does all it claims, but I certainly enjoy it and it is soothing to my belly and pleasant to the senses. I like the Tulsi mint better than the plain Tulsi. I brew this and use it for iced tea in the warm months, which is my favorite way to drink it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I like the peppermint flavour. Tulsi is an adaptagin, may help the body in dealing with stress. Just like all supplements, it works differently for each person. I enjoy the taste and the calmness I have. I had no side effects. This is not medical advice, I am only sharing personal experience. Please consult your healthcare provider before taking, especially if you have any health conditions. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This peppermint tea is nice, but I think it's not nearly as tasty as Harney's. The peppermint taste is not very "real", and neither is the smell. I guess it's processed in some way that takes the flavor and scent out of it. It's still not bad at all, still tasty, but I would recommend other Tulsi teas like their amazing, powerful Rooibos.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I enjoyed this herbal tea. The taste is not overpowering. It's easier to drink than some others from these brands. I already finished the box and recommend it.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Super nice taste. Great quality ingredients. I use it every morning, tea time, and it benefit stress reliving and pms. It's package is individually, making it easy to carry and having your serving anywhere.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Amazing taste . Good ingredients. Quality . Brand good. Caffeine free. Good brand. And best way to come you down . And flavor amazing when you want take first sip can feel the quality

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Love the taste, quantity (value for money) and cost! I also like that it's caffeine-free as I usually enjoy it after dinner or before bedtime. I love the packaging is environmentally friendly - all paper aside from the string. Highly recommend!