MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Super Yummy!

I love these protein bars! They are super yummy, they really taste great! I toss a few in my backpack so I have a quality nutritious snack always available. They are fantastic for both pre and post-workout. The all-natural ingredients make it a huge benefit. You will love these!

These are yummy! It’s like eating a cookie or brownie, but you’re getting some protein, and none of the carbs and sugar. The size makes them more of a snack than a meal replacement bar. The taste is great - no gross artificial sweetener flavor. The ingredients list is simple - no ingredients that are hard to pronounce or understand. This is my second order, and I’m sure I will order again.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I bought these as a snack for my husband to take to work for in between meals. He seems to enjoy the flavours and they have a good amount of food to satisfy the hunger until his next meal. Its packaged up really well and delivery was good. Each bar has a good amount of protein in them to balance the carbs and fat for those tracking those macros. Good to have before or after a workout too to give you a little boost of energy and to help your diet out.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

The best vegan protein bar. Yes, there are other vegan bars that are less expensive or have more protein but this one has the perfect balance between tasting great, having little sugar in it and being cost sensible. I keep buying it for myself and for my daughter.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

High quality blant based bars. The combination of chocolate and peanut butter tastes great. I use it after a workout or when I feel hunger and want a quick snack. The ingredients are organic and delicious. Highly recommend

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Light salty mix with sweet bar, the taste is really amazing! And it's not too sweet, full of peanut tastes in my mouth... I love this bar! It's really a good choice after the hard, tough training time.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

The best vegan protein bars I ever tried, Tasty, excellent texture and taste very well. Healthy ingredients, high in protein yet low in fat and carbs. Good quality and excellent size, highly recommended

LV
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Great quality, ingredients, size, mix. Really plant power, tastes good! Clean composition. Amazing benefits. Everyday use. Good for everyday use. Superfood, great for your health. Size is good

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

A great organic protein snack (or meal) when I don’t feel up to eating. Volume isn’t too much, so I can use these to maintain my caloric intake with my motility disorder.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Great protein content, so far this is our favorite flavor!! Definitely tastes "healthy" but the protein content deserves it. Convenient size and packaging for school/work/go. Like!