MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jan 27, 2023
很好!

Very great quality. Less sweet than chocolate taste. Good for pre-workout / post-workout, or even just a quick snack during the day. Substitute this high-protein snack instead of junky snack.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Good ingredients and great taste. Not as soft as other bars, these are medium hard but still suitable for kids as a really good lunch snack.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I need a pick me up snack while at work, no time for eating lunch. This is perfect. It tastes good, not too sweet. This is not like a candy bar at a all.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I like it Its really useful and easy to use and it is very useful for me quality work fine ingredients are good size are nice dosage is great benefits for users taste nice

Great quality, ingredients, size, mix. Really plant power, tastes good! Clean composition. Amazing benefits. Everyday use. Good for everyday use. Superfood, great for your health. Size is good

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

My absolute favorite protein bar. Tou can really taste the peanut butter. Delicious and great texture. Healthy clean ingredients you can feel good about. Superb quality.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Bought the bars for my vegan boyfriend who does body building and workout, very happy with the taste and ingredients. Great choice of healthy snack before or after training.

Posted on May 4, 2022

These bars taste good with far less sugar than most other protein bars I've tried. Pretty simple ingredient list with high quality. They are a good value with 12 in a package.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Love the taste! Good peanut taste and the flavor from the brown rice protein. It has the same taste like the bar that is named: organic food bar. I do not know I you have this brand in the U.S.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

These taste quite good and with a good texture. They have a bit more sugar than I would like, close to being Keto friendly but not quite. I like the fact the ingredients are all organic.