MD
4.1

4.1
Posted on Jul 14, 2022
great tasting

These taste great, no animal product and certified, and from a company that is known for being of high nutritional quality and organic. The only drawback is that they do contain sugar alcohols. Some say that they are good for you, dentists say that they clean the bacteria in your mouth. Others say that they upset your biome. It is all about how much you eat of this. But they do taste absolutely great.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

It makes a good change to find plant-based protein bars which actually taste good. I would like to try other flavours despite cookie dough tasting nice...hopefully in the future more flavours become available as I would buy for sure. I did not find any grainy texture on my palate or strange aftertaste which so many protein bars have.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Great vegan protein bar! It’s made of organic ingredients, contains 10g protein and the taste is really good, not too sweet and without any artificial flavors. I definitely will buy more!

d0f35057-eac2-47eb-95dd-0ce57362f01c
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I lovvveeee it is delicious ,I have tried so many protein bars and don’t like the taste of protein but this is delicious by the way it doesn’t taste like cookies but it ok

e6786314-1bc2-4fa1-bf56-d6e76c3d247d
Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Good ingredients and great taste. Not as soft as other bars, these are medium hard but still suitable for kids as a really good snack. This is my favourite flavour of the 4.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Good protein bar snack for preworkout/postworkout. It is a little bit sweet but it is acceptable for a chocolate snack. The content is 100% organic, which is important.

LV
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Great quality, ingredients, size, mix. Really plant power, tastes good! Clean composition. Amazing benefits. Everyday use. Good for everyday use. Superfood, great for your health. Size is good

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

These are my go to protein bars! The peanut butter chocolate is my usual, but this time I tried the chocolate chip cookie dough and they are excellent. Dairy free, filling, tasty treat.

Posted on May 9, 2022

These are great. First heard about them in a Holos email, but had a lot of difficulties finding them in stores. Prices were reasonable, perfect for a snack. Would definitely recommend.