MD

Based on 4,041 Ratings
3,086
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
I love it

This is the first time I ever buy protein powder, so I’m not experienced, and my rating could be unreliable; however, I’ve tried many protein bars before and was afraid that the protein powder would have an annoying after taste, but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried the protein powder. I got the vanilla ice cream flavor. I mixed it with almond milk and water, and I loved it! It was much better than I expected. It was a bit too sweet for my liking, so I might try a chocolate flavor next time in hopes of its being less sweet. Though, I have to say, the packaging is annoying, but that can be overlooked when you consider the size and benefits. It has low Calories in comparison to the amount of protein in it.

7ab31efa-7877-4ea1-ba2d-67d50d2daf50
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This is my first whey protein purchase from iherb and product delivered in perfect condition. Reliable company and good texture for blending. Its a bit too sweet for my liking with vanilla flavour so instead of mixing it with plain water I usually use it in smoothie or with yoghurt. Would definitely buy again

befc1845-b0d9-4d65-b162-bc7fe22bc839
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Been taking this protein for the past 4 years. Hands down the best protein supplement out there. Easily dissolves in water and tastes great. Last quite some time even though I take two scoops a day. If you have it with milk will be almost the same a chocolate milk. The best way to have them is mix them in your pre workout oatmeal, they taste heavenly.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Great product with a really high quality I often put it with oats and banana it tastes good I Usually use it in the morning or post workout It fits very good with your diet with 24 grams of protein The shipment was so fast i got the package without a problems

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Did somebody say VANILLA ICE CREAM?! Well this protein tastes JUST like it! Super delicious with unsweetened almond milk too! The size of the container is great! Good for living a healthier life with proper fitness and diet! Good for a pre/post workout snack! The ingredients are good too! Overall quality is amazing! Will reorder again! ✨

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

It is clearly the best protein supplement I have had. It doesn’t have that bad taste which is difficult to mask with fruits or anything. This is so yummy that I can have it as is in milk. The quality also seems to be amazing - after all came highly recommended from my PT

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This is some top-quality protein powder in my opinion. It is not sickly sweet and has no weird artificial aftertaste. It smells amazing as soon as you open it. It mixes so well in smoothies and is a great addition to protein baking. I have had no issues digesting it either.

gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

it's a good quality product it helpes with building muscles I usually use it as a diet when I dont have anything to eat around 2-3 times a week and its a good size for those who want to save money and don't want to keep spending on supplements. for me it lasted almost a year because as I said I don't use it as much.